Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my new job

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
It was training all day with a group of 50 people who I had to stand and introduce myself and give a little back story.

Filled with Stacy’s, chads, Rich Asians who live in one of the biggest cities nearby, (all different departments).

The guy was asking the (group) questions the whole time and it’s very science related which I don’t know shit about.

Then there was me with t-shirt, pants, and sneakers because I can’t afford anything nice.

After work my dad called me asking how it went and he said I can tell something is wrong and I’m coming over and telling your mother if you don’t tell me.

I got pissed off, said “go tell on me to the family like you always do. You’ll get sympathy points like you always do” hung up the phone and smashed my fist into the steering wheel.

I drove to the beach but parking is $20 and all I saw was chads and Stacy’s which made me angrier.

So now I’m back at home fucking pissed off I have to relive this AGAIN tomorrow morning.

Brutal. Sorry you gotta suffer through this man. Also, your dad can fuck off. Worthless piece of shit for insulting you to the family

U DONT HAVE GOOD RELATIONS WITH YOUR DAD?

You can go on like this mate not good for you therapy is for cucks tho dont do that

That sucks, I have been working a shitty jobs for the past 3 years and a half and it has drained the life out of me.

Brutal. Sorry you gotta suffer through this man. Also, your dad can fuck off. Worthless piece of shit for insulting you to the family

He’s always been like that. Even when I was and suicidal as a teen and tried to express how I felt he would always interrupt me and make it about him.

And then he talks shit like, “Mike doesn’t want a relationship with me” to his girlfriend (HIS EX BEST FRIEND WIFE) as a way for her to feel bad for him and the rest of the family.

He always yells too. Says “it’s out of passion”. Threatens to expose me for selling Adderall to him too to my doctor so I get labeled a drug abuser and lose my prescription.

That sucks, I have been working a shitty jobs for the past 3 years and a half and it has drained the life out of me.

The only reason I took it was because it’s more money than I could’ve asked for but I already hate it. But I feel you bro, it’s like what the fuck we do this for? We don’t matter anyway

Fuck it I just called a recruiter to get back to me I’m joining the fucking marines

He’s always been like that. Even when I was and suicidal as a teen and tried to express how I felt he would always interrupt me and make it about him.

And then he talks shit like, “Mike doesn’t want a relationship with me” to his girlfriend (HIS EX BEST FRIEND WIFE) as a way for her to feel bad for him and the rest of the family.

He always yells too. Says “it’s out of passion”. Threatens to expose me for selling Adderall to him too to my doctor so I get labeled a drug abuser and lose my prescription.

The only reason I took it was because it’s more money than I could’ve asked for but I already hate it. But I feel you bro, it’s like what the fuck we do this for? We don’t matter anyway
Brutal. What a piece of shit.