Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my mum

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
My mum has been really abusive to me lately. I broke my arm by falling of my bike a few days after that I came home to experience my mother demanding I give her my medication and she doesn’t need my medication so she starts harassing me for it and coming at me with dishonest reasons as to why she needs my medication like she needs to know what’s in it.

I’ve caught my mother taking my green bag out of my room to go through my green bag. Taking someone’s property with out their consent is stealing I told her not to steal from me so what does she do?. She comes at me with absurd mental gymnastics about it not being stealing because she’s not keeping the bag I go through my bag to see my medication is not in their so she’s gone from harassing me for my medication to stealing my medication from me and lieing about stealing it when I call her out for it.

I’ve even caught her taking pills she’s not supposed to take the box of pills had my name sticky taped to them to indicate their my pills I asked to see if those pills had my name on it and she goes your not cooperating with me so I’m not going to cooperate with you. My mother is horrible to me she expects me to make up for her lack of self reliance and harassed me with drama if I don’t. She lies to get what she wants a lot and will demand people comply with her based on believing her now why should the objective be dictated on belief in someone who lies ?

Good family you got

Did you try and hit her or try to snatch the green bag out of her hand?

just hide your medication in another place.your mother seems to be a degenerate whore

Sounds like a narc mother. Similar to mine

How old are you?

Damn, time to move out maybe if that's how you're treated man

I want to move out however the problem is that it’s unaffordable for me to move out I’m unemployed and on well fare payments. My mother is only generous because she expects things in return so this expectation mentality just gives her a nonsensical problem with creating nonsensical ways of being self entitled.

When she doesn’t get what she wants in return she starts to show her repulsive drama creating side. She can’t seem to learn that people are not owed things in return just because they’re generous. Logically speaking you can only owe someone something if it’s based on a deal and if theyres no deal before hand then it’s fair to call someone out for nonsensical self entitlement if they think they’re owed things.

My mother started belittling me when I mentioned I wanted to move out she said I’d be on the street and I would have nothing with out her. She goes on to say where are you going to go? . It’s based on the impression that she thinks I’m incapable of getting a job and being able to afford to move out on my own. I can look after my self and I am a self reliant person.

I reported the way my mother stole my meds and harassed me for meds to the cops and the cops have not done anything I know of about it yet.

My mother is a bitch too

The best thing to do is to stop caring about her and stop talking to her that's what I did and she for the most part left me alone, you also need to stand up for yourself and set boundaries

And then try to move out when you can I am planning to move out myself because I can't deal with this shit anymore

Also it seems like majority of users here have shitty parents so it is what it is but I'm rooting for you brotha hope you can get out of it

I don’t actually care about my mother the only reason I do anything for her is because she will harass me with her drama creating ability’s if I refuse.

The truth is that Most things people care about is beyond other people’s control. Care is subjective what one person may care about could be something another person doesn’t care about. People complain about other people’s lack of care due to the lack of benefit they have from the lack of another persons care so they demand care just to blame someone else’s lack of care for the problem.

It’s really common for people to pretend to care when they experience people who demand they care. A lot of people will pretend to care just to get demanding people of their backs have you ever noticed how common it is for people who pretend to care to be hesitant to being honest about the fact that they don’t care.

I have a cunt mother too, having a toxic & abusive family on top of lacking a gf or social circle is beyond maddening. This is no way to live

My mum has been really abusive to me lately. I broke my arm by falling of my bike a few days after that I came home to experience my mother demanding I give her my medication and she doesn’t need my medication so she starts harassing me for it and coming at me with dishonest reasons as to why she needs my medication like she needs to know what’s in it.

I’ve caught my mother taking my green bag out of my room to go through my green bag. Taking someone’s property with out their consent is stealing I told her not to steal from me so what does she do?. She comes at me with absurd mental gymnastics about it not being stealing because she’s not keeping the bag I go through my bag to see my medication is not in their so she’s gone from harassing me for my medication to stealing my medication from me and lieing about stealing it when I call her out for it.

I’ve even caught her taking pills she’s not supposed to take the box of pills had my name sticky taped to them to indicate their my pills I asked to see if those pills had my name on it and she goes your not cooperating with me so I’m not going to cooperate with you. My mother is horrible to me she expects me to make up for her lack of self reliance and harassed me with drama if I don’t. She lies to get what she wants a lot and will demand people comply with her based on believing her now why should the objective be dictated on belief in someone who lies ?
I don't know what you should do but I know what I want to do, I want to bully my mother into suicide