Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my mother’s evil dog and how well it gets treated

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Admiral
★★★
She has this rotten 12 year old beagle and treats it like a king. This horrible dog ruined one of my best copes for me. I used to go on night walks with the dog and it was so damn peaceful and relaxing. The dog started out fine but got aggressive at other dogs over time for no reason and became a hazard to walk plus was disturbing the peace. I can’t go myself because it’s a rough neighborhood. Also, I have two guy friends who I rarely see, and on the lucky occasion one of them comes to my house to hang out this price of shit dog barks nonstop. My mother has to lock him in her room and hold him back while he barks for a fucking hour and messes up the little time so get to socialize. After all this, my mother still loves the dog and lets it sleep on her bed even though he owes on the bed once every couple weeks. When the dog is bad and I scold it, I get yelled at for being mean. The dog never gets blamed for any of his wickedness. To the dog Speckles, I hope you fucking die soon you peice of shit.

kek.
imagine getting dogmogged

Moms treat dogs better than they do their own husbands or children.

If it doesn't have a microchip, just take it to the dog pound to be euthanized. Tell her it ran away chasing another dog.

Moms treat dogs better than they do their own husbands or children.
True. That dog sleeps cuddled up against my mother every night despite his wicked personality and my own father who did so much for my mother hadn’t got a cuddle from her in around 12 years, let alone sex. I’m actually glad I’m single instead of being in a relationship with a woman that won’t even fuck me or even touch me. The dog lifemoggs me and lifemogged my father while he was still alive. That poor guy didn’t even get a hug or kiss from her in his last few weeks before he died from pancreatic cancer. When he needed to vent about something, he always went to me instead of her because he knew I’d understand.

If it doesn't have a microchip, just take it to the dog pound to be euthanized. Tell her it ran away chasing another dog.
Unfortunately, it does have a microchip. One time though, that dog came so fucking close to eliminating itself. We have a cabin where there are many wild animals and other people around a half mile away leave their vicious pit bulls loose. My mother’s dog ran away at 10:30 at night into the pitch black darkness chasing an animal. Eventually, he came back, but if he didn’t, I guarantee you he would have picked a fight with a pit bull and got instantly torn apart.

I also hate dogs. Evil creatures, when they are not killing children they are destroying everything around them and disturbing the peace with their barks

I also hate dogs. Evil creatures, when they are not killing children they are destroying everything around them and disturbing the peace with their barks
Lots of them are bad for sure