Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my mother.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
She insults me and treats me like shit and treats my brother well, does anyone have a mom like this. She says I act like a little child but I'm literally the most mature teen in my household, I help her around the house, I do chores while my brother and sister don't I'm the one being yelled at, she buys my brother things like a laptop, a tv while she gets me nothing at all, all my clothes are his handy me downs I'm like a genderbent Cinderella can't believe I used to care about my mother if you love your mom you are a most likely a fakcel

Last edited:
not my mother but my father yes he treats me bad due to autism

Just Dont Be nice around the household. People are Backwards exspecially Woman. They will abuse the fact that your easy to Use / Kind " :feelsclown:

She insults me and treats me like shit and treats my brother well, does anyone have a mom like this. She says I act like a little child but I'm literally the most mature teen in my household, I help her around the house, I do chores while my brother and sister don't I'm the one being yelled at, she buys my brother things like a laptop, a tv while she gets me nothing at all, all my clothes are his handy me downs I'm like a genderbent Cinderella can't believe I used to care about my mother if you love your mom you are a most likely a fakcel
sounds like you're adopted :smonk:

sounds like you're adopted :smonk:

Tell her that Emba will spank her!

You need to know that every parent that tells that he/she loves all his kids the same is lying.Every parent has a favorite kid.But that's not something bad.You need to awknowleadge,even if you are the least loved of your brothers,your parents will always be maybe the only people that will care about you, because you are their legacy and them rejecting you is like they are rejecting themselves.

Maybe your mother found some things she doesn't like about you.Maybe she had bigger expectations for you and you have failed in her eyes,so her behavior is mirroring her sadness.I don't know why you hate her,some kids would do everything to have a mother and a roof about their head and clothes.

I don't want to say that you are entitled,but If you want something to change you have to do it your own way,and your parents will never be always by your side.I hope your relationship with your mother will improve .You don't have to be in the best relationship with her if you don't feel like it and maybe she is not fair to you,but you don't have to hate her.

I literally have the same mother. I'll follow you now lmao I have to.

The most blackpilling thing is having a bitch mom that treats you horribly just cause your male. No foid can show you horrible women are like your mom

She insults me and treats me like shit and treats my brother well, does anyone have a mom like this.
Yes,me,that pos toilet always treated me like trash and hated me so i treat her like trash and hate her too,when she talks to me,(which is very rare fortunately).hope she dies slowly in extreme pain
She says I act like a little child but I'm literally the most mature teen in my household, I help her around the house, I do chores while my brother and sister don't I'm the one being yelled at, she buys my brother things like a laptop, a tv while she gets me nothing at all, all my clothes are his handy me downs I'm like a genderbent Cinderella
Know that shit first hand,you're the scapegoat that gets blamed for everything,even when you didn't do it basically,while the others are coddled and spoiled.
if you love your mom you are a most likely a fakcel
indeed,truecels are hated and treated like trash by everyone,if you've been sheltered and coddled growing up you're a fakecel scum and you should go kys (in video game)