Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE MY MOM

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
MY MOM IS A FUCKING DUMB EVIL BITCH

ANYTIME WE HAVE ANY SORT OF ARGUMENT SHE IMMEDIATELY STARTS INSULTING ME AND CALLING ME THE WORST THINGS POSSIBLE. SHE SWEARS AT ME OVER THE SMALLEST THINGS.

MY RETARDED DAD JUST SITS THERE AND DOES NOTHING. I LITERALLY BEG THAT CUNT TO STEP IN AND SAY SOMETHING TO MY BITCH MOM BUT HE SITS THERE BECAUSE HES A CUCK.

I'm so done. I'm crying so hard right now. I did nothing to deserve this treatment. All I do is stay quiet and mind my own business. Everyone bullies and humiliates me for no reason.

Literally right now she told me to start taking classes for an upcoming exam. I argued (very politely) that I'm super busy right now and that I want to take it next year. She started calling me a pig/ bastard/ cunt/ dog/ ugly.

Fuck curry parents.

I'm so done. I'm crying so hard right now. I did nothing to deserve this treatment. All I do is stay quiet and mind my own business. Everyone bullies and humiliates me for no reason.

If she is aware of the truth, then...

Well. There's a reason we proceed as usual.

I mean... You should be 100% focused on school.

I mean... You should be 100% focused on school.
I am focused on school dude. It's just that the exam is next year and I want to start preparing later because I have a lot on my plate.

Even if I'm wrong and even if she's right that doesn't give her the right to start abusing me wtf. We can have a polite discussion about this.

Kek my eye area is so fucked I look rice.

Nah I'm curry
brootal. curry and rice go well together in food but not so much in people.

stop being a pussy and slap her if she ever insults you again bro

yeah, I also hate when my parents tell me what to do, but tbh, I am a studymaxxer, they are the ones who try to stop me from giving exams and to being more normal

Just a typical ethnic mother

yeah, I also hate when my parents tell me what to do, but tbh, I am a studymaxxer, they are the ones who try to stop me from giving exams and to being more normal
Kek it's not even about studymaxxing it's about treatment

i understand when people's father give them a hard time but not the moms
she's a skinny little woman

Ur based I fucking hate both of them. My dad is a stupid loser that can’t do shit.

ANYTIME WE HAVE ANY SORT OF ARGUMENT SHE IMMEDIATELY STARTS INSULTING ME AND CALLING ME THE WORST THINGS POSSIBLE. SHE SWEARS AT ME OVER THE SMALLEST THINGS.

MY RETARDED DAD JUST SITS THERE AND DOES NOTHING. I LITERALLY BEG THAT CUNT TO STEP IN AND SAY SOMETHING TO MY BITCH MOM BUT HE SITS THERE BECAUSE HES A CUCK.

Literally right now she told me to start taking classes for an upcoming exam. I argued (very politely) that I'm super busy right now and that I want to take it next year. She started calling me a pig/ bastard/ cunt/ dog/ ugly.

Fuck curry parents.
your mum is angry at you becuz u are ugly. u need to realise that. to fix this tell her that you are literally the product of their sex so any deformiies are simply genetic and by extension their fault. so the best thing she could do at that point is chemically castrate herself.

your mum is angry at you becuz u are ugly. u need to realise that. to fix this tell her that you are literally the product of their sex so any deformiies are simply genetic and by extension their fault. so the best thing she could do at that point is chemically castrate herself.
She definitely subconsciously hates me because I'm ugly. Brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Your own parents despise you

Fuck curry parents.
Are your parents religious copers?

She definitely subconsciously hates me because I'm ugly. Brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Are your parents religious copers?
No. In fact, they beat my religiousity out of me because I was 100x more religious than them. I'm trying to become more religious now.

No. In fact, they beat my religiousity out of me because I was 100x more religious than them. I'm trying to become more religious now.
What religion?

I am focused on school dude. It's just that the exam is next year and I want to start preparing later because I have a lot on my plate.

Even if I'm wrong and even if she's right that doesn't give her the right to start abusing me wtf. We can have a polite discussion about this.
She's just teaching you some valuable lessons.