Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my mom

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
TL;DR: I hate my mom

I really don't get along with my my mom much due to the fact that she's always going up my ass about the littlest of things / shit testing me because I'm not chad. She's always hassling me about when I'm going to start wage slaving again or just bitching at me for not keeping my living space tidy. It's not like I have any friends or a girlfriend who's coming over anytime soon so honestly why does it matter? I'm at this point in my life where I just do not give a fuck at all to be honest. I don't give a fuck about work, I don't give a fuck about finishing my education, and I don't give a fuck about "getting out there" and socializing with normies that will just threat me like garbage like they always have. I don't give a fuck about appeasing my parents and I certainly don't give a fuck about long term career plans so I can beta-bux some used up whore like my dad did. I'm a genetic dead end and I'd honestly prefer to just LDAR in peace but my mentally ill mother just can't get over the fact that she gave birth to a sub8 that will amount to nothing at all.

On the bright side me and my dad get along a lot better. I believe this is because we look and act a lot alike so I think he sort of understands how shitty life is for people like me. I really don't understand why my dad's always making excuses for my mom and defending her by saying how she has it so hard and whatnot. She literally lost her virginity at 15 and was consistently going to parties and has always had friends since she was pretty young. I on the other hand have never been invited to a party, never really had a girlfriend, and have never really consistently had friends (except for online.) Fast forward to the present and I'm an alcoholic adult male who lives with his parents still while all my peers are in uni partying and experiencing intimacy and shit. How on Earth is someone like my mom supposed to relate with someone like me at all? She literally lives on tutorial mode and has absolutely no idea what social ostracism is. IF YOU'RE READING THIS MOM GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Last edited:
Your failure in life is a refection on her, and mum's just can't take the fact that their son is a genetic failue and loser.

thank you for a tldr

Your mom lost her v at 15? Back in the early 90s damn thats..
How old you are now man? And how old is your mother?

Mogs me at having a mom

You do you man.

It really sucks that the job market is in the trash because of quarantine.

But if you want to make money, and you didn't go to college,
Go to trade school. You can wagemog a large amount of your friends if you do that. Look into real estate or a technical field like data administration, they can easily make way more than most college majors.

If you go to college, make sure you have a career path that will lead to a desired outcome and make you money.

Last edited:
Your mom lost her v at 15? Back in the early 90s damn thats..
How old you are now man? And how old is your mother?

I'm in my twenties and my mom is in her late forties.

I'm in my twenties and my mom is in her late forties.
So she had you when she was 26-27? Damn so she rode the cawk carousal for 12 years before she decided to settle down.
12 years = 4380 days = roughly 1000 sex sessions with countless men.

Meanwhile her son is a KHHV in his 20s

You should cut all contacts with her. She is a narcissist. You both have different life experiences. She will never understand your suffering.
Mogs me at having a mom
This tbh. I don't have mom either. However there's no difference between a whore mom and a dead mom :feelshmm:

Mogs me at having a mom

You're probably better off tbh. I'd much rather prefer being raised by a single dad.
So she had you when she was 26-27? Damn so she rode the cawk carousal for 12 years before she decided to settle down.
12 years = 4380 days = roughly 1000 sex sessions with countless men.

Meanwhile her son is a KHHV in his 20s

You should cut all contacts with her. She is a narcissist. You both have different life experiences. She will never understand your suffering.

One day I'll hopefully grow the courage to. She's an absolute narcissist. I remember one time when I was preparing to go to work I was complaining about how a guy that was supposed to cover for me didn't show up and how I had plans to do other stuff. My mom legit just laughed and told me how I "don't have any friends" so what possible plans could have been ruined due to me having to go to work. Women are evil man.

Last edited:
Your mother hates you as well, because you are not Chad.

my mom had me when she was 31 kek

My mom lost her virginity at 14 and she is one of the most mentally unstable people I know,
I blame her for a good part of what happens to me

I don't hate my mom tbh.

TL;DR: I hate my mom

I really don't get along with my my mom much due to the fact that she's always going up my ass about the littlest of things / shit testing me because I'm not chad. She's always hassling me about when I'm going to start wage slaving again or just bitching at me for not keeping my living space tidy. It's not like I have any friends or a girlfriend who's coming over anytime soon so honestly why does it matter?

My mom has been picking me with fucking pointless little shits all my life too. She's hella annoying and interruptive.

She's a fucking hypergamous NPC, who has been dating status fat betas for the last 10 years who can't dig a fucking cunt properly.

And her overall way of acting is fucking unsensual and hysteric.

She uses her looks to get ahead. Sadly I look like a disformed mess of arabic and portuguese mixed with southern chinese.

Sorry to hear OP, i have a mother that's similar to your own too. She yells and get's angry not just at me but herself over the smallest of things like something being stuck and she can't get it out or her spilling coffee, she will curse sky and soil over bullshit such as that. I just comply and don't argue with her at all and just do as she says.

I love my mom

Photo l