Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my life so much wish i was never born

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Im so fucking depressed its unreal everything is crashing to me at the same time im unemployed useless foidless khhv
My parents shop is failing which means ill be poorer and will wageslave forever i go to a school which is full of old farts and even those few sameagers have their own friends and gf

I even forgot my umbrella on the bus today!! :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
fyck this shit i cant take it anymore why does everything have to crash so hard
Im 20 god damn it isnt this supposed to be peak life or peak satisfaction

why do i feel so tired and only beaten up with insane depression
I cant win a fucking battle
Not a single good memory exists for me all my life is nothing but retardiness and deapair

:fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman:

Dam … brutal :feelsbadman: Over for young puppetercel :feelsrope:

Not a single good memory exists for me all my life is nothing but retardiness and deapair

People don’t seems to understand that it’s hard to win a battle when you have absolutely nothing to fight for brocel :feelsbadman:

People don’t seems to understand that it’s hard to win a battle when you have absolutely nothing to fight for brocel :feelsbadman:
Getting fucked in all directions

Yeah its really hard to live when everything around you is bad. Everything around me is also bad so I know how you feel. Life wasn't meant for us man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Failure leads to more failure. If all you've done in the first 20 years of your life is lose then it puts you into a pit that's almost impossible to escape.

I hate it when things crumble up on me altogether seriously this life is fucking rigged. I'm sorry brocel.

I know that feel.....:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm sorry brocel- I am feeling the weights of college & my job begin to weight on it, all the while I am struggling with trying to improve what I can in my life & battling with the bad habits I use as copes that I want to to control better.

I feel like everything is just so empty & meaningless, it feels like I am just existing as some background-character NPC in this shitty world.

seriously this life is fucking rigged. I'm sorry brocel.
Life is rigged for foids to succeed & for men to fucking fail.

Truth is, 70-80% of men(probably more like 90% in the next five or ten years) will live relatively unfulfilling lives of just working some mundane job they hate to survive & afford some copes.

Yet I am supposed to be a "productive member of society" even though it has done nothing beneficial for me in anyway, literal slavery.

Yeah its really hard to live when everything around you is bad. Everything around me is also bad so I know how you feel. Life wasn't meant for us man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsbadman:

Failure leads to more failure. If all you've done in the first 20 years of your life is lose then it puts you into a pit that's almost impossible to escape.
This is so true people always say never give up but why should i keep trying knowingly i fail

I hate it when things crumble up on me altogether seriously this life is fucking rigged. I'm sorry brocel.
Thank you brocel im sorry for whatever you have too

I'm sorry brocel- I am feeling the weights of college & my job begin to weight on it, all the while I am struggling with trying to improve what I can in my life & battling with the bad habits I use as copes that I want to to control better.

I feel like everything is just so empty & meaningless, it feels like I am just existing as some background-character NPC in this shitty world.
Im going to join you soon at the job part i know its brutal and hard to maintain school too
Idk how will i rope

Life is rigged for foids to succeed & for men to fucking fail.

Truth is, 70-80% of men(probably more like 90% in the next five or ten years) will live relatively unfulfilling lives of just working some mundane job they hate to survive & afford some copes.

Yet I am supposed to be a "productive member of society" even though it has done nothing beneficial for me in anyway, literal slavery.
They expect you to listen and behave while they fling shit at you from all other sides for their own personal selfish gain, and who the hell are they to dictate my status in society? Oh yeah the same society that lets 1% of people own what 99% of others don't and the same society where privileged people whether in physical looks or inheritance get worshipped and admired by normfucks AND the same society where millions of people suffer and die just because one rat in a suit wasn't cool with something. YES I AM SO FUCKING ASHAMED THAT IA M NOT A PRODUCTIVE MEMEBR OF SOCIETY IT'S ALL MY FAULT FOR NOT BEING A GOOD ENOUGH LAB DOG TO THESE ELITES AND PRIVILEGED WHORES

Im alone I can't take this shit anymore

I'm so touch deprived :fuk:

This is actually personally for me, one of my biggest insecurities. I've known people who studied abroad, dated, and went to nightclubs in France all after their Freshman year of college. I haven't even been to a single party.

This is supposed to be best years of my life and yet I'm utterly unhappy.

This is actually personally for me, one of my biggest insecurities. I've known people who studied abroad, dated, and went to nightclubs in France all after their Freshman year of college. I haven't even been to a single party.

This is supposed to be best years of my life and yet I'm utterly unhappy.
Brutal ever since 16 i saw smth was wrong i was in full isolation never had a foid contact and cant hold a conversation i was still bluepilled that i would have a gf by this time how wrong was i

Brutal ever since 16 i saw smth was wrong i was in full isolation never had a foid contact and cant hold a conversation i was still bluepilled that i would have a gf by this time how wrong was i
Wait until you reach your 30s like me, still in the same state. That's where the real psychological torment starts. This life is hopeless. I wish I had never been born, too.

Wait until you reach your 30s like me, still in the same state. That's where the real psychological torment starts. This life is hopeless. I wish I had never been born, too.
Im fucking demolished now cant imagine living until then

That is why god does not exist. Or, if he does, he is cruel and sadistic.

Dude I am 34, it doesnt get better.

I live because I am supposed to spread my useless genetics but as no woman want me I am suicidal :feelsrope:

I really feel so powerless to make real change in life and seeing stuff like this makes me sad

Dude I am 34, it doesnt get better.

I live because I am supposed to spread my useless genetics but as no woman want me I am suicidal :feelsrope:
Frick im 20 and already ropefuelmaxxing

I try not to think how fucked I am in life and cope with meaningless distractions, otherwise I'll become suicidal.

Same bro, i wish i never existed in the first place. I try not to think too much about it. I try to bury myself in school work, but i'm so lonely and hopeless I feel like even school work can't save me anymore :feelsrope:

Same bro, i wish i never existed in the first place. I try not to think too much about it. I try to bury myself in school work, but i'm so lonely and hopeless I feel like even school work can't save me anymore :feelsrope:
Brutal brother im doomed af at 20 kek didnt have a chance to neetmax

Im so fucking depressed its unreal everything is crashing to me at the same time im unemployed useless foidless khhv
My parents shop is failing which means ill be poorer and will wageslave forever i go to a school which is full of old farts and even those few sameagers have their own friends and gf

I even forgot my umbrella on the bus today!! :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
fyck this shit i cant take it anymore why does everything have to crash so hard
Im 20 god damn it isnt this supposed to be peak life or peak satisfaction

just ropemaxx, brocel

I was like this at 20 too, just now 6 years later I started careermaxxing and I hope to get a part-time job at some point in the future.

Do not despair.

Focus on overcoming negative feelings and addictions of any kind first

I was like this at 20 too, just now 6 years later I started careermaxxing and I hope to get a part-time job at some point in the future.

Do not despair.

Focus on overcoming negative feelings and addictions of any kind first
Thanks

same, i've never expierenced such overwhelming despair before in my entire life. I'm 18 year old and i want to gouge my eyes everytime i see other younger zoomers with their gfs. My fear of rejection has prohibited me from ever attaining normal social circle. I studymaxx, but don't really know for what. It's all futile, because my ambitions are never going to be fulfilled anyway.

I'm already at my lowest low in my life as of now. I know that it will be worse but i can't comprehend it

I felt the same when I forgot my raincoat and wallet i did get it back in 1 piece however and made sure to value my possessions more.

You have no idea how much worse it gets. Imagine your trash life but as an old man over 30. That's me but I have a job, my best days are those during which I'm non-stressfully busy enough to distract myself from the fact that I'd rather be dead. I've failed my latest whitepill cope yet again due to one out of many things triggering anger and a reset of the stages of grief cycle. My life is utterly amazingly pointless, I have no flying fuck of a clue what I'm even working for

tl;dr - try hard now or suffer much more later