Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
WHY DID I NOT GET TO BE BORN A CHAD THIS IS BULLSHIT I HATE EVERYTHING I WANNA SHOOT EVERYONE IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT ITS SUCH BULLSHIT CHADS CAN LITERALLY RAPE FEMALES AND GET AWAY WITH BUT WE CANT EVEN LOOK IN THEIR GENEAL DIRECTION WITHOUT GETTING ARRESTED WHAT THE FUCK THATS BULLSHIT FEMINISM AND METOO RUINED OUR LIVES THEY BOTH DESERVE TO BE GANG RAPED BY INBREDS AND IM SICK OF ALL FEMALES HYPERGAMY ITS BULLSHIT TOTAL BULLSHIT AND I HATE EVERYTHING HC7TX8TCIYCYIX8TXPYEZP7XPYRZ07FX9UFXITCYOCOYCOTX9TCY9VP6F74X3

nah. chads can only get landwhale 3psl LTB roasties nowadays
only gigachads get MTB+

Based Saiyan Incel​

Goku

bro it's impossible for them to be celibate

WHY DID I NOT GET TO BE BORN A CHAD THIS IS BULLSHIT I HATE EVERYTHING I WANNA SHOOT EVERYONE IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT ITS SUCH BULLSHIT CHADS CAN LITERALLY RAPE FEMALES AND GET AWAY WITH BUT WE CANT EVEN LOOK IN THEIR GENEAL DIRECTION WITHOUT GETTING ARRESTED WHAT THE FUCK THATS BULLSHIT FEMINISM AND METOO RUINED OUR LIVES THEY BOTH DESERVE TO BE GANG RAPED BY INBREDS AND IM SICK OF ALL FEMALES HYPERGAMY ITS BULLSHIT TOTAL BULLSHIT AND I HATE EVERYTHING HC7TX8TCIYCYIX8TXPYEZP7XPYRZ07FX9UFXITCYOCOYCOTX9TCY9VP6F74X3
We should all start a protest movement involving decoupling from society. No more paying taxes. More things too.

I saw a video once, just browsing around the internet. There was an antelope on the African plains, and unbeknownst to it, a hyena was sneaking up dangerously close behind it. The hyena jumped out and bit down on that antelope's testicles. The antelope fought and kicked, but it couldn't fight the hyena off. Every time the antelope pulled forward, I couldn't help but imagine that the pain was immense and immobilizing. The antelope couldn't get away. Eventually the hyena just ripped the entire scrotum clean off and left, and the antelope ran away.

Reading your post made me think about that. That antelope was just chilling, eating grass, enjoying the warm sun, and some cackling asshole had to rip off his balls for nothing. The world really is bullshit. There's little parasites that infect the eyes of children and eat their eyes, leaving them blind so that some degenerate parasite can go on living. That's such bullshit.

At the end of the day, though, we're stuck in the pre-utopia phase of humanity. When I look back at classical society and think about how terrible it would be to live in such a primitive time, so too will the future of humanity look on us. When I think about all the bullshit that entailed being born a serf of the land, toiling in the sun, until some crusade starts up and you get drafted to live the terrible life of a soldier before being killed in battle at the age of 17, that's such bullshit. But the only way to deal with it is to realize that we got dealt the short straw, and them's the breaks. We have to mind what we can control and forget the rest - we can't fix the world, we can't fix other people, hell, we can't even fix ourselves. At least we can still drink until we don't care or whatever copes get you through the day.

I saw a video once, just browsing around the internet. There was an antelope on the African plains, and unbeknownst to it, a hyena was sneaking up dangerously close behind it. The hyena jumped out and bit down on that antelope's testicles. The antelope fought and kicked, but it couldn't fight the hyena off. Every time the antelope pulled forward, I couldn't help but imagine that the pain was immense and immobilizing. The antelope couldn't get away. Eventually the hyena just ripped the entire scrotum clean off and left, and the antelope ran away.

Reading your post made me think about that. That antelope was just chilling, eating grass, enjoying the warm sun, and some cackling asshole had to rip off his balls for nothing. The world really is bullshit. There's little parasites that infect the eyes of children and eat their eyes, leaving them blind so that some degenerate parasite can go on living. That's such bullshit.

At the end of the day, though, we're stuck in the pre-utopia phase of humanity. When I look back at classical society and think about how terrible it would be to live in such a primitive time, so too will the future of humanity look on us. When I think about all the bullshit that entailed being born a serf of the land, toiling in the sun, until some crusade starts up and you get drafted to live the terrible life of a soldier before being killed in battle at the age of 17, that's such bullshit. But the only way to deal with it is to realize that we got dealt the short straw, and them's the breaks. We have to mind what we can control and forget the rest - we can't fix the world, we can't fix other people, hell, we can't even fix ourselves. At least we can still drink until we don't care or whatever copes get you through the day.
But we can get payback on those who screwed us over. Not killing them, that would be too good for them. Instead, we can make sure that their lives are as miserable as our own.

But we can get payback on those who screwed us over. Not killing them, that would be too good for them. Instead, we can make sure that their lives are as miserable as our own.
You can't get payback on fate and bad luck. When you're healthy, you forget what it's like to be sick. When you're tall, you forget what it's like to be short. They don't understand what our lives are like - they can't - so all of that anger and hatred just rots your own soul and will never be properly understood outside of your community.

You can't get payback on fate and bad luck. When you're healthy, you forget what it's like to be sick. When you're tall, you forget what it's like to be short. They don't understand what our lives are like - they can't - so all of that anger and hatred just rots your own soul and will never be properly understood outside of your community.
Maybe not, but we can't just accept what nature did to us, giving us genetic shit while chads were given genetic diamonds.

Maybe not, but we can't just accept what nature did to us, giving us genetic shit while chads were given genetic diamonds.
You can yell at the sky for not raining on your crops all you want, but that ain't gonna make it rain. Sometimes you're just fucked and fighting it will just make things worse. Better to LDAR, get a warcraft subscription and go save Azeroth or w/e. At least then you've really got those neural circuits clicking away, and not in a way that makes you feel immediately worse.

remember they say life is a gift :D

Just the sad fucking truth of this fucking world. Its not fucking made for people like us.