Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my life can I ascend?

D

Dr.lonelyheart

Greycel
Ok I’m a newbie here and I’m not sure if this the right spot to post this but freak man I need to vent,All my life I have struggled with women Never has a woman even looked at me and for the most part I was able to cope and mostly cause I had my best friend another incel this fat Guy call him Larry. Well me and Larry would often hang out kick back and crack jokes about all the men who let women dominate them and other things. In truth I did it only to mask my pain of being romantically lonely. Well that was my life for all of high school and some college just hanging out with a fellow incel trying to deal. I tried to gym it to gain muscle to offset my looks I got a good paying job to show women Im no weak money man, well that shit worked zero for me Than Fuckin Larry decides he doesn’t want to be fat and goes on some obsessive diet and exercise thing Next thing you know he’s getting freakin women and not some damn ugly women but those cute girls we used to always say we wish could have and it hurt so bad man so bad. My friend tries to keep up my spirits and always is inviting me to go out with him and encouraging me to try with women. But I never have luck and every time he invites me I die because I watch him and how those freaking slots fawn over him and me not even their ugly fat friend will talk to me. Is there hope for me? Why did my friend get to leave our lifestyle and not me??? Fuck life sometimes I want to end it.

TLDR: Me and my friend were both incels but he ascended and I didn’t and I ducking hate it can i ascend is there hope?

Did you take a shower first?

Did you change your personality?

B4FC5F50 8945 4C8A 8145 FC06054EA04C

It really depends on your looks to see if you have the possibility to ascend or not

Did you button up your collar? Did you straighten up your pants? Did you wash your face? Did you put on deodorant? Did you shave?

Drop ur friend bro. Hes not living in the same universe as us now. We live in hell while he gets to cuddle up to a cute foid every single night...:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Why can’t I ascend though man Others have my friend did
Drop ur friend bro. Hes not living in the same universe as us now. We live in hell while he gets to cuddle up to a cute foid every single night...:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I seriously have considered this I ignore his calls and messages more now he doesn’t know the pain

Are you trolling me man?

He's only sort of trolling you. He's making fun of the usual platitudes that people usually give to the romantically challenged. You might've heard jokes about how you need to take showers to escape incelibacy?

Anyway, it's tough for us to gauge whether or not you can ascend, because we can't, from here, assess how incel you truly are. But 9 out of 10 dentists here will probably tell you, if you truly are incel, you can't ascend. And that this isn't the place to figure out how to ascend. Only to cope with not being able to ascend.

He's only sort of trolling you. He's making fun of the usual platitudes that people usually give to the romantically challenged. You might've heard jokes about how you need to take showers to escape incelibacy?

Anyway, it's tough for us to gauge whether or not you can ascend, because we can't, from here, assess how incel you truly are. But 9 out of 10 dentists here will probably tell you, if you truly are incel, you can't ascend. And that this isn't the place to figure out how to ascend. Only to cope with not being able to ascend.
Yes, have an notification.

I see people do say stupid shit like that to me a lot so no hope than besides whores lol how fun is life

What’s a fakecel someone said my friend is one

Hm, perhaps it's something about how he comes across, like confidence or something. I'm not sure. Are you about equals looks-wise?

Maybe he can hook you up with some girls. Also it's good to keep going out if you can especially as his gf probably has lots of female friends who might go along too :)

Sorry, I know I sound like a normie but this is the best advice I got, lol

Loo
Hm, perhaps it's something about how he comes across, like confidence or something. I'm not sure. Are you about equals looks-wise?

Maybe he can hook you up with some girls. Also it's good to keep going out if you can especially as his gf probably has lots of female friends who might go along too :)

Sorry, I know I sound like a normie but this is the best advice I got, lol
lookswise? No I’m far uglier I don’t think he is good looking but apparently those females think he is I appreciate the advice sometimes I do want to keep trying and being his friend affords the best chance maybe

This depends....

if you're a sub 7 living in the west it's over.

If you're an ethnic living in the west it's over.

If you're sub 6ft and living in the west it's over.

If you are not NT and living in the west it's over.

Generally speaking it's over for non-chads in the west.

Save money for plastic surgery, start exercising, eat right, go on medication if you need to, etc.

These are the only ways to possibly ascend once you've reached rock bottom (And they're not promised). Puberty is over for you, adulthood will demand more of your soul the older you get, and there are a lot of people better than you that will mog you into oblivion.

This depends....

if you're a sub 7 living in the west it's over.

If you're an ethnic living in the west it's over.

If you're sub 6ft and living in the west it's over.

If you are not NT and living in the west it's over.

Generally speaking it's over for non-chads in the west.
Well I’m short and sub 7

What’s a fakecel someone said my friend is one

Fakecel = Someone who isn't truly incel.

This can take on different meanings, depending on context. I think originally it was meant as an insult, towards LARPers and the like who don't truly understand the struggle. But lately its expanded to people who might in their hearts believe they're incel, but don't actually have it as hard as they think. They're not necessarily bad people, just they don't realize their true "sexual market value." Sometimes this can frustrate those who have very low/no sexual market value though, so tempers start to flare.

Fakecel = Someone who isn't truly incel.

This can take on different meanings, depending on context. I think originally it was meant as an insult, towards LARPers and the like who don't truly understand the struggle. But lately its expanded to people who might in their hearts believe they're incel, but don't actually have it as hard as they think. They're not necessarily bad people, just they don't realize their true "sexual market value." Sometimes this can frustrate those who have very low/no sexual market value though, so tempers start to flare.
Fucking A bro that’s how I feel about my friend he sometimes talks like shit is so easy
In the west I assume? Then yes it's over, I'm so sorry.

Are you white? If so SEA is an option.
Yes I’m scots/German

Fucking A bro that’s how I feel about my friend he sometimes talks like shit is so easy

Well, see, what people mean by "fakecel" is, say a guy is like "I'm 22 years old and I haven't had sex before." But turns out this guy is actually very attractive, and while he hasn't had sex yet, he's charming and beloved by a lot of people, including women. People might call this guy a fakecel. Even though he's actually still a virgin. Because a lot of people might believe this guy could get laid, he's just not putting his mind to it.

I don't like to say it, but it's over.

Loo

lookswise? No I’m far uglier I don’t think he is good looking but apparently those females think he is I appreciate the advice sometimes I do want to keep trying and being his friend affords the best chance maybe

Yeah it's a good idea I think. Hiding away is the most efficient way to stay single - take it from me! lol

As for looks... one place I always seem to see women with fairly bad looking guys is... particularly nerdy places... like (and I almost hate to say this because I actually think the show is quite good)... My Little Pony conventions. lol. I guess those kinds of "nerdy" environments that also attract a lot of women (so not Magic the Gathering or D&D and other things that are very male-dominated) are probably quite good places for guys who might not be as good-looking to find girls. It's... kinda weird. But also kinda true. heh :)

EDIT - One of the funny things about this is it makes me think that the more sociable bronies probably have no real problem getting laid. Ha!

Hell yeah
Yeah it's a good idea I think. Hiding away is the most efficient way to stay single - take it from me! lol

As for looks... one place I always seem to see women with fairly bad looking guys is... particularly nerdy places... like (and I almost hate to say this because I actually think the show is quite good)... My Little Pony conventions. lol. I guess those kinds of "nerdy" environments that also attract a lot of women (so not Magic the Gathering or D&D and other things that are very male-dominated) are probably quite good places for guys who might not be as good-looking to find girls. It's... kinda weird. But also kinda true. heh :)

EDIT - One of the funny things about this is it makes me think that the more sociable bronies probably have no real problem getting laid. Ha!
time to wiki and binge those damn pony’s

Your fat friend larry was NEVER an INCEL, he was a chad that didnt know it yet.... Sad but true... If you are TRUE incel theres literally nothing you can do to truly change it... You are WHO you are...

Your fat friend larry was NEVER an INCEL, he was a chad that didnt know it yet.... Sad but true... If you are TRUE incel theres literally nothing you can do to truly change it... You are WHO you are...
*sigh* your words of truth ring a painful tone in my ears of feelings

No one outside of us can know this pain man here I am browsing while everyone else gets a girl to hold

September 4cels can't ascend

Gymaxx and you might have a chance as long as you're above 5'6 and have no deformities.

Your friend escape inceldom, maybe you can too. What do you look like? Are you fat?

Keep hanging out with your friend. If it's necessary try to copy him in the way he behaves with women. Ask him for advice, it's not shameful. Eventually it could work out. Don't hate him for ascending.

Try lower your standarts for foids u can be cuck too