Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my job

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
55d 23h 40m
I fucking hate it. All I do all day is to write dozens of emails to stupid customers sometimes 10 hrs a day. I can't even work from home anymore cause my boss wants us there for some stupid reason. At the end of the day, my fingers hurt like hell and I'm too tired to even write here. I see construction workers who work harder than me always happy but I hate every day I spent there.

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
5d 10h 48m
I'm sorry you got no replies :cryfeels:

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Things don't get better
★★★★
6d 57m
That sounds draining. Hope you find something else

A

Animecel2D

★★★★★
376d 8h 26m
Life of a wageslave :(

Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
182d 10h 57m
Uglyme said:
I see construction workers who work harder than me always happy but I hate every day I spent there.
Their jobs might me more physically tiring but at the end of the day they're not locked in a cage all day, they actually move around and do stuff

I had a cleanup job at a construction site and I felt less tired and suicidal than when I worked at a printing company where I kept pressing on a heavy duty stapler for 8hrs like a Chinese sweatshop worker

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★
30d 9h 13m
Went by a construction site today the guy standing there holding the sign looked completely dead inside like he was just waiting to be shot the workers seemed content I guess despite the temperature.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sagecel
★★
12d 21h 17m
I'm about to work at amazon and I bet I'll love it! :feelsaww:

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Do I get these years back?
15d 12h 19m
deathsoonerthanlate

deathsoonerthanlate

Greycel
1d 11h 32m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
41d 22h 32m
I wake up on work days and all I want to do is call in sick, I'm having a hard time with fake smiling or pretend concern with customers anymore. My job basically revolves around fake politeness or civility and it becomes harder with each passing day. People look at me as nothing more than a monkey in a uniform and every single day my soul becomes crushed just a little bit further. :feelsUgh:

Probably the only thing I like about my job is that it gives me the opportunity to study and observe human nature in action, everybody is my unknowingly participants of my studying human social interactions or behaviors. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: