Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my high inhib so much.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I had a dream I was in high school again and a foid was flirting with me and giving me a massage. At one point I held her hand and she didn't react, but I got scared so I let go. She was really nice too, I would wife her tbh.

Even in my dreams I get cucked by my high inhib. Its over.

I have fantasizes all the time about foids being into and flirting with me but, my fear of them always holds me back from making a move

Im terrified of girls like Yamcha

lmao this literally happened to me around a week ago. I had a dream I was back in hs and a cute brown haired jb was nice to me in class, but i was too high inhib to ask if i could eat lunch with her.

over for dreamcels

I would wife her tbh.
A7CF9BAC 607B 4582 A015 3FA7EFAE3775

My inhib is so high it's insane. I must have autism or something like that. There's no other way this can be explained.

I never had a sex or romantic dream. My brain knows it's over and doesn't want to tease me.

I’m unbelievably incompetent overall in my dreams

also I could tell by the lighting the dream took place in the 90s. I wasn't a teen in the 90s but brutal agepill

Last edited:
Did you hit on a girl like you decided on that thread u made?

One of the things I most envy about my brother is how low inhib he is. He really has no fear in social situations at all tbh. As an effect, he can easily acquire friends and girlfriends while I rot away on here.

The difference between being NT and autistic..

I have fantasizes all the time about foids being into and flirting with me but, my fear of them always holds me back from making a move

Same

over for dreamcels
I have dreams where I'm with some foid all the time, sometimes even making out or fucking. Waking up from those dreams to another day of LDARing is pure suifuel. I feel the pain of OP and all the other dreamcels.

Last edited:
people say drinking alcohol helps but never worked for me.

you go out to raves and shit OP, you inhib mog me hard

Have dreams about real people I knew a lot. This is too relatable.