Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my height so much

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Please understand. I was never meant to be 5’5”. When I was in middle school (from the age of 12 to 14), I had severe social anxiety. Because of this, I was too scared to eat lunch at school. So I only ate breakfast and dinner. Sometimes I would skip breakfast because I had no appetite. So I was basically fasting for two years. I’m convinced this stunted my growth. Imagine if I had eaten lunch during these two years. Then I would’ve been atleast 5’7”. Maybe even 5’8”. I have so much suifuel from this. I want to do a leg lengthening surgery to become the height I was meant to be.

I can relate a lot. At a weak 5'6".

The thing that annoys me the most is seeing men who are at least 5'10". They just look different. Like they've actually grown. Meanwhile I look like a literal man child.

I obsess over height all day every day. I use sites to compare from the tallest human being to anybody else ever that existed including myself. When I go outside it's the only thing I think about. I automatically compare myself to everybody around me and feel like shit. It's torture

Seems like a similar case to mine, i was also bullied all my life and i was so depressed that i never wanted to eat properly, stunting your genetic potential is extremely brutal, i should sue the dark triad normies who tortured me

Please understand. I was never meant to be 5’5”. When I was in middle school (from the age of 12 to 14), I had severe social anxiety. Because of this, I was too scared to eat lunch at school. So I only ate breakfast and dinner. Sometimes I would skip breakfast because I had no appetite. So I was basically fasting for two years. I’m convinced this stunted my growth. Imagine if I had eaten lunch during these two years. Then I would’ve been atleast 5’7”. Maybe even 5’8”. I have so much suifuel from this. I want to do a leg lengthening surgery to become the height I was meant to be.
I also hate my height

I'm at mediocre 175 cm, but i look shorter due to subhuman posture, excessive weight and dogshit proportions