Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my fucking teenage frame

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Im 18, but my Frame is more like the Frame of a 15-16 year old,

I fucking hate to see People who never trained in their whole life but still look broad through wide bone structure

I hate it even more if People tell me "Just Train your delts brah", because it is fucking useless to train your delts if you have a shit Frame, it wont make you broader except if you do roids and put on 60lbs of mass

But even then your Frame will not get broader and you will only look like a big meatball instead of a aesthetic swimmer or jock

I am 24 and I often get mistaken for a 17 year old so I have to show ID to buy certain things such as a lottery ticket.

I am 24 and I often get mistaken for a 17 year old so I have to show ID to buy certain things such as a lottery ticket.
I have a skinny frame that makes me look younger and I’m in my early 20s too. I have a an very wethered face though so from up close I look old, sometimes in the mirror I see myself like a frail old man.

Me too and i love that tbh.
When i was a kid i remember i hated it, but now i like it makes me forget im getting old.

Frame. Is. A. Meme.
Height, face, status, frame tbh

I know the pain. I'm an 18 year old framecel myself. It's like our body's never caught up.

My body is falling apart with age but mentally I am still underdeveloped as fuck.

What's your width? I'm 17in and it sucks

My body is falling apart with age but mentally I am still underdeveloped as fuck.
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow because of all of my health problems and I'm only fucking 18. I'm sick and fucking tired of my body falling apart at this young age. I've already had 4 surgeries. I'm anxious af about going to the doctor as well because I probably have some undiagnosed adrenal gland issue (gonna ask him about this).

Fuck this gay earth.

We deserved better. :=(.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow because of all of my health problems and I'm only fucking 18. I'm sick and fucking tired of my body falling apart at this young age. I've already had 4 surgeries. I'm anxious af about going to the doctor as well because I probably have some undiagnosed adrenal gland issue (gonna ask him about this).

Fuck this gay earth.

We deserved better. :=(.
Same. Been to 2 surgeries in the last 4 months.

I used to think like this. Just train.
Nah man, i want to look aesthetic with a natural Broad Frame (i dont even Need extreme Broad shoulders, but at least somewhat Broad)

And not like some meathead whos only Broad through cannon ball delts

JFL @ youngcels get back at me when you're 25.

Same.

People always ask for my ID when I buy strong alcohols. I'm in my early twenties, I feel as if I was one hundred years inside, but still people think I'm a tall teen.

JFL if framecel in 2018 when its so easy to roid up

I hate it even more if People tell me "Just Train your delts brah", because it is fucking useless to train your delts if you have a shit Frame, it wont make you broader except if you do roids and put on 60lbs of mass
The only thing to take away from such imbeciles is that they will be slower to run away if you go ER.. those cunts tend to have no stamina in the tank so it will be easy to chase their stupid asses down. That's why I practice day on weights then day on cardio, if you haven't got stamina in this world you are not going to last a sustained assault for very long or run very far.

I bought sports prediction lottery tickets last year, I was 25 and my brother 27, the cashier asked to check the ID of BOTH of us and at it wasn't because she simply had too, she was clearly suspicious. Cope my friend.

It's not over for you yet, trust me. My frame was also fucking tiny at 18, it's about average these days.

Im 18, but my Frame is more like the Frame of a 15-16 year old,

I fucking hate to see People who never trained in their whole life but still look broad through wide bone structure

But even then your Frame will not get broader and you will only look like a big meatball instead of a aesthetic swimmer or jock

I know it’s rough but don’t complain yet. Men don’t mature till around 25, with T and muscle mass not peaking until around 30. Recovering + energy start to go before then, but you can be pretty good if you gymcel. Also, don’t discount facial neoteny. Bones of the face grow throughout life, with cheekbones + maxilla being the most noticeable. You could ascend by 30. Obviously this doesn’t account for physical deformities.

Bias concession- volcel mgtow.

Nah man, i want to look aesthetic with a natural Broad Frame (i dont even Need extreme Broad shoulders, but at least somewhat Broad)

And not like some meathead whos only Broad through cannon ball delts

1 inch each side will make a good diference. Do you have pics ( no homo )?

Lol try being 29 getting accused of being a high schooler. And Im fucking skinny without the ability to gain weight no matter how much I eat and muscle is stupid hard to build up when your metabolism consumes everything.
It's not over for you yet, trust me. My frame was also fucking tiny at 18, it's about average these days.
What's your height and weight?

I'm 28 and my frame even worse than of an average 15-16 years old zoomer
so fuck you and your nonsignificant complaint