Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate my """friend"""

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
all he does is bring me down. he tells me i look stupid to my face, that i look ugly, or that i look fat (even though im literally not). and today at the bus stop he told me i looked "lame" cus of the hoodie i was wearing (literally just a regular white and black adidas hoodie) so i made fun of his grades in return and he literally fucking said "thats why yo parents divorced" what the fuck? i dont even consider that a fucking friend so i guess i have no friends

Fuck his mother (in video game)

I hate that kind of people, they just insult you for a quick ego boost. Tell him to fuck off.

He's not a friend

all he does is bring me down. he tells me i look stupid to my face, that i look ugly, or that i look fat (even though im literally not). and today at the bus stop he told me i looked "lame" cus of the hoodie i was wearing (literally just a regular white and black adidas hoodie) so i made fun of his grades in return and he literally fucking said "thats why yo parents divorced" what the fuck? i dont even consider that a fucking friend so i guess i have no friends
He is of course not your friend. He just uses you for entertainment and as a emotional punching bag.

The reason why he’s literally bullying you, is because he know he can get away with it.
You should teach him respect, that’s why you should do with every one in this earth.

Humans are evil. They will hurt you if they see a chance to do so, even your friends or your own family.

Last edited:
As a Professor I would say if that was the only ‘friend‘ (jfl:feelskek:) you had, then you didn’t have friends from the beginning at all.

Every human interaction is purely transactional. If he sees you as below him, he will start to disrespect you its only natural. His transaction with u will feel bad for him and his subconscious will start to attack you to elevate himself.

Normie acquaintances are insufferable most of the time.

continue to feed his ego and keep him for the benefits

That's why I don't have close friends.

You need better friends.