Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate my father

_ImNotHere_

_ImNotHere_

this isn't happening
-
I fucking hate my piece of shit father so much. He beats me and tortures me because I'm a non-nt skinny loser. I'm sure if I get muscular he'll never fuck with me again. I'm so sick of this motherfucker.

I need to start gymcelling. One day I'll get strong enough and I'll beat him up. This man ruined my fucking life. I have to go through this hell every fucking day. Nigger piece of shit will rot in hell some day. I'm so sick of this

Have you heard of knives?

Your mother's personality detector malfunctioned

i used to be in the same situation as u tbh the best you can do is try to ingore because really lmagine if u end up in the street it will be ten time sworse

i used to be in the same situation as u tbh the best you can do is try to ingore because really lmagine if u end up in the street it will be ten time sworse
yeah he always threatens to throw me out, I should just ignore him. He always finds a way to argue with me for no reason just to ruin my life

yeah he always threatens to throw me out, I should just ignore him. He always finds a way to argue with me for no reason just to ruin my life
we as incels are like a pushing bag to everyone

My dad did exactly the same. Some people just want everyone to be sad and miserable like they are. If you have any way to move out, do it sooner than later, you will preserve your mental health.

not actually a nigger but acts like one. loud monkey piece of shit, chimps out at me all the goddamn time
Beyond ovER :feelsrope: if you have a car you can just sleep in it, it's better than getting abused by normies.

My dad did exactly the same. Some people just want everyone to be sad and miserable like they are. If you have any way to move out, do it sooner than later, you will preserve your mental health.
I should really get my shit together. I don't study for shit, things really don't look great for me. I really need to start studyingcelling if I ever hope to get a job and move away

My room is the only fucking place where I can escape from my horrible reality and this shithead always threatens to kick me out of it. I swear I'll beat him to a bloody pulp one day for all the trauma he's caused me

Get a baton and beat him to a pulp (in Hitman 3)

I need to start gymcelling so I can do the same. I'm tired of being a skinny loser that gets abused
Yeah, then punch him into his face or something like that (in GTA V)
Don't use a knife. That's pussy and sandnigger crap.

I fucking hate my piece of shit father so much. He beats me and tortures me because I'm a non-nt skinny loser. I'm sure if I get muscular he'll never fuck with me again. I'm so sick of this motherfucker.

I need to start gymcelling. One day I'll get strong enough and I'll beat him up. This man ruined my fucking life. I have to go through this hell every fucking day. Nigger piece of shit will rot in hell some day. I'm so sick of this
Me too I get you