Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my coworkers

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I tried talking with a few today. Legit room temperature iq. It's like I'm talking to a literal robot. I may only cope at this point but they take it to a whole new level. They only talk about the latest garbage tv show, the new star wars, and "hanging out" or going to the bar. It makes me sucicidal. Talking to normies is bad enough but talking to bottom of the barrel slave normies and heading their braindead distractions and coping is legit suicide inducing. Its so painful to pretend to be into or give the slightest shit about them talking about star wars, vaping or playing call of duty zombies. I legit wanted to punch them at some point, out of sheer frustration. How can somebody be this empty and devoid of life or awareness? How are they genuinenly smiling? How can you be so unaware of how pathetic your existence is.

The older ones that have been there for decades don't say anything at all. They sometimes are in the break room with their face in their hands as if they're breaking down. To think it takes normies decades upon decades to realize their lives are pointless, and they're easily replaceable slaves should they die of the shitty miserable conditions they work jn

no wagie for me so can't relate

okay then,its ur loss
Download

It's over for many men man...

Yet many still don't know it yet.

Those “bottom of the barrel normies” sound like fellow incels lol

I tried talking with a few today. Legit room temperature iq. It's like I'm talking to a literal robot. I may only cope at this point but they take it to a whole new level. They only talk about the latest garbage tv show, the new star wars, and "hanging out" or going to the bar. It makes me sucicidal. Talking to normies is bad enough but talking to bottom of the barrel slave normies and heading their braindead distractions and coping is legit suicide inducing. Its so painful to pretend to be into or give the slightest shit about them talking about star wars, vaping or playing call of duty zombies. I legit wanted to punch them at some point, out of sheer frustration. How can somebody be this empty and devoid of life or awareness? How are they genuinenly smiling? How can you be so unaware of how pathetic your existence is.

The older ones that have been there for decades don't say anything at all. They sometimes are in the break room with their face in their hands as if they're breaking down. To think it takes normies decades upon decades to realize their lives are pointless, and they're easily replaceable slaves should they die of the shitty miserable conditions they work jn
Apparently a common regret of people on their death bed is "I shouldn't have worked so hard"
Really activates your almonds

They are npcs tbh i can't see myself wageslaving like those retards i prefer to rope or go er before being a mindless slave

have you tried talking to the old ones ??

have you tried talking to the old ones ??
I am never stationed with them JFL they're even isolated in their stations

Those “bottom of the barrel normies” sound like fellow incels lol
they talk about how epic trade school or college was because they got girls apparently then

They're normies through and through in every way though once they can't take advantage of drunk pussy anymore they're incel as fuck now for life

The older ones that have been there for decades don't say anything at all. They sometimes are in the break room with their face in their hands as if they're breaking down.
That's honestly my favourite type of people. They don't take work that seriously and don't try to bitch about you if you do the same.

you should kill them lol

Ive always feared that when i start working all my coworkers will be soyboys

Technological civilisation was a mistake.

We'd all be happier as hunter gatherers, with our day consisting of:

1) Relaxing around the hut with family members
2) Foraging / hunting for food
3) Having sex with mate

That's honestly my favourite type of people. They don't take work that seriously and don't try to bitch about you if you do the same.
Dudes who take slave labor jobs seriously are the biggest simps on the planet