Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my chink phone so much it's unreal

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Saw my reflection and cried
★★★★★
I have 200Mbps internet at home but I can't get over 10Mbps on my shitty Chinese phone for some reason. Can't even watch 720p videos on YouTube without buffering like a retard trying to speak

I hope every Chinese insect dies a gruesome death

Brutal as fuck, and I thought crApple was bad

I have a chinky RealMe phone, cheap and works perfect.

Same. I dropped it a million times and it's still intact
I slammed my xiaomi at the ground very hard and only the display broke so they're rugged, I'll give you that

My guess is OP has shitty wifi but is too low iq to realise it's not his phone's fault.
Did you even read the post? I get 200Mbps on literally every other device

Realme c35
Same

I have 200Mbps internet at home but I can't get over 10Mbps on my shitty Chinese phone for some reason. Can't even watch 720p videos on YouTube without buffering like a retard trying to speak

I hope every Chinese insect dies a gruesome death
what kind of offshoot phone did you get bruv?

Get a newer Samsung or Pixel, easy as. Or better yet get a macbook air m1 where you get the fastest wifi and most optimized browsing experience

what kind of offshoot phone did you get bruv?
Redmi 9
Get a newer Samsung or Pixel, easy as. Or better yet get a macbook air m1 where you get the fastest wifi and most optimized browsing experience
Maybe I'll get the S2x in a few years time

Wtf that was 2020 phone, I always thought that you are extremely rich guy and Apple devices
My father said I could get an iphone if I wanted to but I didn't see the point so I bought the cheapest phone there is

I had an ipod touch in 2011 and an ipad air 2 in 2015 though

I've had a midrange Samsung for 4.5 years now and it still works good, not flagship-tier but good. It's worth to pay a little more to have a decent phone.

I had to download WeChat for a university project because every single other member is from mainland China, not everyone had Instagram or Facebook so we resorted to that.

Using it for a few weeks now, WhatsApp is much better, it's faster and smoother. WeChat is full of bugs, resource intensive, it's jittery and the interface is uglier. I don't get how 1.5 billion Chinks are using this garbage app, it's an inferior app. Chinks have this isolationist mindset which makes sense as to why they refuse to use foreign technology, I think it's good that they can develop their own tech but the app feels like something you would download from the Play Store in 2011.