Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my Chad Cousin

DarkClown97

DarkClown97

Living is what scares me, dying is easy
★★
I fucking hate my chad cousin and his stupid girlfriend. He had somany girlfriends in his fucking life while I never had any.
He once wanted to give me some advice about how I will get a Gf and he tolled me all this bullshit bluepill stuff. Be yourself, be kind and all that shit. But did it worked? No of course it didn't. Everytime when I approached a Girl, the respond was: You are too short, you're weird, go away and even pretended like I didn't exist and made fun of my looks. That bluepill shit might works if you are Chad, if you not, it's just fucking over.

He has a very good life and he really gets everything in his life as a gift. He has his own business and makes good money. While I am just a complete failure in life. No matter how hard I tried, it all failed and I always get treated like shit.

I also fucking hate this stupid whore of a girlfriend. I remember that time where I was so dumb and asked her if she had a female friend who is single and she only replied that she do have one but that I would never have a chance by her because I am too short not really good looking.

What she said was hurtful to me back then, but it also proved me that the Blackpill is the truth. It's all about height and looks. And using dating apps didn't get me anywhere either. I was ghosted all the time and got 0-1 likes. But I don't use them anymore, it was just too depressing for me. Having a good life and girls is just Chad privilege only. But tbh when you accept the truth of the Blackpill it becomes less hurtful.

I fucking hate him so much. Everything is so easy for him, while I struggle with even the simpliest things. He can get every girl because these stupid sluts are fucking simping for him while I never had and never even will get a relationship or any interacting with women. I've already accepted the fact that I will die alone and never will get anywhere in my life.
He has a great life while I'm just rotting in my room all day. I just can't stand seeing him because I get very rageful everytime I see him and his stupid slut.
To be honest sometimes I play with the thought of driving a wedge between their relationship but i don't think that would do much he would immediately have the next whore ready. But if I would see him suffering that would be very satisfying to me.

Chads live on tutorial mode and can act like they want and still get the girl. Chads lie personality and behavior matters because they dont want to admit they got everything on the silver platter, they larp they achieved that with effort.

if i were you i would express hate towards him, let him know you despise him

My cousin is 42 now,divorced but has a gf,imagine being able to have a gf at 42.He is tall with a large frame.We don't communicate because he wants nothing to do with the vermin.

I fucking hate my chad cousin and his stupid girlfriend. He had somany girlfriends in his fucking life while I never had any.
He once wanted to give me some advice about how I will get a Gf and he tolled me all this bullshit bluepill stuff. Be yourself, be kind and all that shit. But did it worked? No of course it didn't. Everytime when I approached a Girl, the respond was: You are too short, you're weird, go away and even pretended like I didn't exist and made fun of my looks. That bluepill shit might works if you are Chad, if you not, it's just fucking over.

He has a very good life and he really gets everything in his life as a gift. He has his own business and makes good money. While I am just a complete failure in life. No matter how hard I tried, it all failed and I always get treated like shit.

I also fucking hate this stupid whore of a girlfriend. I remember that time where I was so dumb and asked her if she had a female friend who is single and she only replied that she do have one but that I would never have a chance by her because I am too short not really good looking.

What she said was hurtful to me back then, but it also proved me that the Blackpill is the truth. It's all about height and looks. And using dating apps didn't get me anywhere either. I was ghosted all the time and got 0-1 likes. But I don't use them anymore, it was just too depressing for me. Having a good life and girls is just Chad privilege only. But tbh when you accept the truth of the Blackpill it becomes less hurtful.

I fucking hate him so much. Everything is so easy for him, while I struggle with even the simpliest things. He can get every girl because these stupid sluts are fucking simping for him while I never had and never even will get a relationship or any interacting with women. I've already accepted the fact that I will die alone and never will get anywhere in my life.
He has a great life while I'm just rotting in my room all day. I just can't stand seeing him because I get very rageful everytime I see him and his stupid slut.
To be honest sometimes I play with the thought of driving a wedge between their relationship but i don't think that would do much he would immediately have the next whore ready. But if I would see him suffering that would be very satisfying to me.
I'll kill him for yo[UWSL]u[/UWSL]:feelsdevil:

I don’t get why foids have it out for short dudes. Anyways you should tell your cousin to stop giving bluepills when foids are calling you ugly and trash to your face tbh

Last edited:
I wouldn't be going out with my cousin if he has a gf and is there. Why do you put yourself into that situation?

My cousin i think is a failed normie that had sex in the past but he doesnt have a gf now and is lonely. Otherwise i wouldn't want to know much about his life or going out with him

I wouldn't be going out with my cousin if he has a gf and is there. Why do you put yourself into that situation?

I am a sand but sometimes i be forgetting things

There is no white man alive that mogs me. I am unmoggable by any mayo man that has ever existed. Come at me bro. Come at me

What if you were ldar in your room and Tyrone was hiding under your bed and mogging you?

pee and cum on the floor next to him so he can't leave and then starve him to death