Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my brain

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I, hate, my, brain.
It is one thing to generate negative emotions triggered by outer incidents, but to have your brain activate them based on complete bullshit? That's a whole different level.
Fuck my brain I wanna shoot the bastard.

My brain is my consciousness' boss, and unfortunately this is one shitty boss.

No, your dick is your boss.

I think I understand how you feel. A couple days ago I went out for the first time in 6 years with people I have just recently met and every little move I made that night in hindsight makes me want to bash my skull into the wall. I blocked all of them afterwards and now they hate me.

I think I understand how you feel. A couple days ago I went out for the first time in 6 years with people I have just recently met and every little move I made that night in hindsight makes me want to bash my skull into the wall. I blocked all of them afterwards and now they hate me.
6 years? Wtf.

I hate everything about myself but my fucked head is probably the worst thing about me tbh.

6 years? Wtf.
Meaning, actually having friends and hanging out with people. I don’t mean I haven’t left my house in that long. Unless you understood what I meant and are shocked nonetheless.

Meaning, actually having friends and hanging out with people. I don’t mean I haven’t left my house in that long. Unless you understood what I meant and are shocked nonetheless.
Oh, okay.

everything your brain does is for your own benefit.

I, hate, my, brain.
It is one thing to generate negative emotions triggered by outer incidents, but to have your brain activate them based on complete bullshit? That's a whole different level.
Fuck my brain I wanna shoot the bastard.

My brain is my consciousness' boss, and unfortunately this is one shitty boss.
Just sniff paint remover theory

Only if you're healthy and eat a lot of raw meat and cholesterol. Otherwise it basically cannibalizes itself slowly.
Remember folks, mental health is 100% a chemical/ physical issue, doesn't matter ptsd, doesn't matter death in the family.. if your gut health is perfect you're always gonna be euphoric to one degree or anther.

SSRI, now!

JFL this is so wrong/non accurate.

Last edited:
if i was NT i could at least cuck out, i dont like anything about myself, i have to air up my ego with a bicycle pump just to even function

try concerta or vyvance

@notafed couldElab