Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my brain for making me want affection.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
I hate the fact I sometimes just crave intimacy or affection. I'll be desperate for any kind of contact with a girl, but at the same time I know I'll never have it.

I hate this so much. How could my brain possibly want to pursue women even after being rejected by the least conventionally desired ones? It knows that I'll be rejected by fat or disabled women, hell, I've tried to approach autistic non-NT girls who might put up with my social awkwardness and I still get rejected. It's clear to me that there's no hope for me to ever be in any sort of romantic relationship whatsoever.

Why can't my brain accept that? Why do I still feel a drive to pursue girls even when I'll never have any kind of relationship with them? God I fucking hate it.

To add insult to injury, I browse Chadfish threads and see how women line up to meet every one of Chad's demands, even Chads that say they're fucking child rapists or something. It's so fucking stupid.
Source

Try eating nothing but canned goods and get a few vaccines to give yourself severe autism. Then perhaps your intimacy cravings will subside.

Try eating nothing but canned goods and get a few vaccines to give yourself severe autism. Then perhaps your intimacy cravings will subside.
Ah yes, the just give yourself autism theory. Doubt it’ll help, even autistic girls want Chad, so autism probably won’t kill my need for affection

Ah yes, the just give yourself autism theory. Doubt it’ll help, even autistic girls want Chad, so autism probably won’t kill my need for affection
You could join a support group for retards and get your kicks there, but even that is cope too. It's over.

I honestly wish I was asexual and got pleasure from accomplishments.

just lobotomize yourself bro