Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my brain any autist/mentalcel that can relate?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm going fucking insane I hate having to go to mental health subreddits it's like browsing r/cuckold with a diagnosis

try stimulants

yes bro. Don't go on those sites, it's just ragefuel.

yes bro. Don't go on those sites, it's just ragefuel.
i wanna fucking dieeeee i have nobody to talk to about it i don't give half a shit about going to therapy fuck this i'm not going outside and seeing humans just for therapy shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttt

I hate having to see neurotypicals disregarding mental issues

i wanna fucking dieeeee i have nobody to talk to about it i don't give half a shit about going to therapy fuck this i'm not going outside and seeing humans just for therapy shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttt

I hate having to see neurotypicals disregarding mental issues
therapy is ragefuel too

therapy is ragefuel too
i'm going insane, for the last two/three months i've been thinking about suicide every single day many times each day
i would rather be even uglier and shorter and just get rid of my shit no good fucked up brain

Mentalcels with severe mental problems have my utmost condolences.

Yes bro. I’ve always hated the way my mind works.

I do have some advantages, like I can really excel at something when I put my full my attention towards and obsess over it. I would much prefer a neurotypical brain though tbh.

Yes bro. I’ve always hated the way my mind works.

I do have some advantages, like I can really excel at something when I put my full my attention towards and obsess over it. I would much prefer a neurotypical brain though tbh.
I think about suicide everyday
I'm willing to be even uglier and shorter and get a normie brain I hate this so much
filthy NTshits will never understand the struggle
I suffer alot because of my shit brain

I think about suicide everyday
I'm willing to be even uglier and shorter and get a normie brain I hate this so much
filthy NTshits will never understand the struggle
I suffer alot because of my shit brain
I feel your pain, bro.

I can’t tell if I’ve gotten better or worse since my childhood. I’ve improved in some ways but I think I’m getting more and more socially retarded tbh. I can’t even hold a conversation without tripping over my words anymore.

People should stop going to therapy so dumb foids get put out of jobs because in my experience "mental health professionals" are brain dead foids.

Mental health subreddits are filled with normie memes. Can’t cope there.

100% I am pretty sure something is broken

Neurotypicals are living life on debug mode tbh

i used to be decently smart when i was younger. even went to some school contests.

fast forward now besides not being able to talk to people, it takes 1 minute to convince myself 2+2=4

I can’t even hold a conversation without tripping over my words anymore.
Neither can I, I'm always totally dumbfounded trying to figure out what people expect me to say.

Neither can I, I'm always totally dumbfounded trying to figure out what people expect me to say.
i cant focus at all so sometimes i literally dont understand what they say, like we re speaking different languages

I get these episodes where I remember something I did in the past, and I get this insanely strong feeling of shame, even if the event was completely normal and nothing shameful happened. It's like there's some kind of short circuit in my brain.

For example, there was a guy giving a practice presentation once, and I mentioned to him that he was fidgeting a lot and he should work on that for the real presentation. For some reason whenever I remember this I just start to feel ashamed of myself.

Also, I get extremely paranoid about other people. Earlier today one of my professors didn't make eye contact with me as I was speaking and I started getting thoughts that he secretly hated me and was planning to fail me later.

I fucking hate my defective brain

I get these episodes where I remember something I did in the past, and I get this insanely strong feeling of shame, even if the event was completely normal and nothing shameful happened. It's like there's some kind of short circuit in my brain.

For example, there was a guy giving a practice presentation once, and I mentioned to him that he was fidgeting a lot and he should work on that for the real presentation. For some reason whenever I remember this I just start to feel ashamed of myself.

Also, I get extremely paranoid about other people. Earlier today one of my professors didn't make eye contact with me as I was speaking and I started getting thoughts that he secretly hated me and was planning to fail me later.

try concerta and 5htp

I think about past actions I done and cringe, even if they weren’t cringe worthy.

I get these episodes where I remember something I did in the past, and I get this insanely strong feeling of shame, even if the event was completely normal and nothing shameful happened.
I’m the same tbh. That’s interesting to me. Wonder why that happens..