Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate my black genes

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
im mixed race. white and black, my skin tone tends to lean slightly more towards white and one person said i looked like an extremely tanned white in regards to my skin tone. however my features are mostly black and despite being mixed race, im still considered black due to the shitty one drop rule. i hate this side of me which hinders me socially(halo effect), mentally(blacks have lower IQ) and my accent. i hate my ebonics. i also hate how a lot of people expect you to act like a "badass" or thug or some shit and im expected to be extroverted and popular and all that shit when its the opposite. i view my black side as weakness and embrace my white side as much as possible. i dont know how i would cope living if i was full on black or has a brown skin tone.

Last edited:
What accent do you have?

deep african-british accent mixed with ebonics. i also cant pronounce the "r" letter and say "w" instead.
ah, same tbh tbh, have a hint of African that I cant get rid of even though I was born here

ah, same tbh tbh, have a hint of African that I cant get rid of even though I was born here

i really need to discard my ebonics and learn how to pronounce r. i sound like a fucking toddler when speaking.

I wish I spoke ebonics. When I try it sounds cringy, when I don't try people tell me i'm a white black person, except I get none of the benefits of being white or black, and ALL of the negatives of being black. fml

Incel community is chocked full of British blackcels

Tyrones rule in USA
UK? Not so much

I wish I spoke ebonics. When I try it sounds cringy, when I don't try people tell me i'm a white black person, except I get none of the benefits of being white or black, and ALL of the negatives of being black. fml

id rather be in your shoes with not speaking ebonics. i literally dont know how to speak without using ebonics or contractions.

Tyrones rule in USA
UK? Not so much

key word: tyrones

blacks are also fucked in the USA unless they are tyrone or run thug game.

im mixed race. white and black, my skin tone tends to lean slightly more towards white and one person said i looked like an extremely tanned white in regards to my skin tone. however my features are mostly black and despite being mixed race, im still considered black due to the shitty one drop rule. i hate this side of me which hinders me socially(halo effect), mentally(blacks have lower IQ) and my accent. i hate my ebonics. i also hate how a lot of people expect you to act like a "badass" or thug or some shit and im expected to be extroverted and popular and all that shit when its the opposite. i view my black side as weakness. i dont know how i would cope living if i was full on black or has a brown skin tone.
Next @Tellem--T

id rather be in your shoes with not speaking ebonics. i literally dont know how to speak without using ebonics or contractions.
I'm gonna let you know right now, you don't get treated any less black by white people (Least in all of the negative ways), but you definitely get treated as lesser by blacks.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm African American, @blackletcel is African American, @Tellem-T is Canadian and half black, @PrinceOfCope is African American.

Next @Tellem--T

i dont think so. whilst im mixed race but socially black due to the shitty one drop rule i blame my mental state, face and height much more so than my race. tellem t was a volcel who kept using race as his scapegoat despite being 6'4 with godlike frame and somewhat decent face.

i dont think so. whilst im mixed race but socially black due to the shitty one drop rule i blame my mental state, face and height much more so than my race. tellem t was a volcel who kept using race as his scapegoat despite being 6'4 with godlike frame and somewhat decent face.
Yeah Tellem T just wanted attention in the end.

But i often relate to being african american in the us with my position in dutch society. White people never make it easy for you :feelsbadman:

Do all black people naturally talk in Ebonics or is it a product of environment? What if they're raised by a white family, would they still talk like that?

I'm gonna let you know right now, you don't get treated any less black by white people (Least in all of the negative ways), but you definitely get treated as lesser by blacks.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm African American, @blackletcel is African American, @Tellem-T is Canadian and half black, @PrinceOfCope is African American.
there are a disproportionate amount of british blackcels here me, FaceandLMS, Hunter and somcel are all british

Do all black people naturally talk in Ebonics or is it a product of environment? What if they're raised by a white family, would they still talk like that?
Product of environment.

I'm a weird case because I grew up in the "hood" and everyone I know except for my brother speaks Ebonics, but I grew up mostly shut-in and wasn't allowed to just go out by myself, so I grew up learning most of my English through video games and TV which made me advanced in class growing up, but is probably why I speak white despite being full black, growing up around family members that all speak ebonics, and growing up in a VERY ethnic area that has a high crime rate.

You can't just force the accent either. As a kid no one will take notice of the fact that you speak different since the accent hasn't really been emphasized yet, but as I started to become a teenager people noticed it, and sometimes I would force Ebonics but people would just make fun of me because it sounded fake and forced.

It's better to be black and have that accent than to be black and not have it, because you fit in with no one if people think you're black but act too white. Just look at all the blackcels on this forum that hate my guts for suggesting I want to be white. Just look at all the whitecels who hate my guts for spreading the race pill.

I thank G-d that although I wasn't born top of the racial ladder, I wasn't born lowest in the racial ladder either.

enraging, negative iq post

fuck, I forgot to open "racepill part 6 - one drop rule mythy or real" thread

good news for you OP,
according to studies, mixed men (with half white) do significantly better than full blacks. (they STILL dont do as good as white men though)
their success level is closer to whites than blacks.

I know this goes against your experience, my condolences.

I was surprised too

I was expecting to be one drop rule to be proven right very strongly.

I should stop being a lazy ass and make the thread already

good news for you OP,
according to studies, mixed men (with half white) do significantly better than full blacks. (they STILL dont do as good as white men though)

I was surprised too

i know but mulattos are much closer to blacks in halo effect. do post the thread though.

get some new ones then matey
151510.jpg

these look fresh

Be thankful you're not Indian

being a curry must be awful. hats off.
From your OP you sound as if you don't look much different to curry. In fact from the post it sounds as if perhaps you would prefer to look more Indian rather than black.

So yeh you're a coping dooshbag tbh, and I seen it on other posts of yours too

Cuck.
I thank G-d that although I wasn't born top of the racial ladder, I wasn't born lowest in the racial ladder either.
You're Jewish. You can statusmaxx just based on ancestry thanks to Jewlywood.

From your OP you sound as if you don't look much different to curry. In fact from the post it sounds as if perhaps you would prefer to look more Indian rather than black.

So yeh you're a coping dooshbag tbh, and I seen it on other posts of yours too

indian is bottom tier. black isnt a good look but vastly more preferred to curry.

indian is bottom tier. black isnt a good look but vastly more preferred to curry.
Cope

I've noticed alot of British blackcels cope like this though, you switch on your TV and you see the Jews trying their dam best to promote your rest, with music and sport and what not
blacks are not 'vastly more preferred' to curries or other ethnics though lol nice cope though

Cope

I've noticed alot of British blackcels cope like this though, you switch on your TV and you see the Jews trying their dam best to promote your rest, with music and sport and what not
blacks are not 'vastly more preferred' to curries or other ethnics though lol nice cope though

only curries. curries are the bottom of the barrel whether you want to admit it or not. blacks are second worse as proven by abysmal dating site statistics.

only curries. curries are the bottom of the barrel whether you want to admit it or not. blacks are second worse as proven by abysmal dating site statistics.
false
middle easterns or rice are 2nd, depending on poll/survey

your problem is you don't look white or black enough
wouldnt be surprised if you come off as indian

it is over.

My features look almost completely african, though my skin is pale af (tanned right now), I'd rather be full black tbh.

Pale skin is bad, even white people tan.

I live in Brazil and I've never seen an 8/10 or better mulatto person in my life, even though they form most of the population here.

White + black is a terrible combination.

I always found it strange that blacks here feel the need to add the fact that they are "african" american instead of just american. Like if you have that much of a problem with being an american then go the fuck back to africa

I've seen plenty of good looking mulatto people. Can't believe OP said he'd rather be Indian, lmao.

I've seen plenty of good looking mulatto people. Can't believe OP said he'd rather be Indian, lmao.

when did i say that lmao
false
middle easterns or rice are 2nd, depending on poll/survey

your problem is you don't look white or black enough
wouldnt be surprised if you come off as indian

it is over.

but you said mulattos do well in polls/stats?

I always found it strange that blacks here feel the need to add the fact that they are "african" american instead of just american. Like if you have that much of a problem with being an american then go the fuck back to africa
Lmao, why do dumb white people always say this type of shit.
African-American is literally just the grouping for Black Americans, usually to categorize those who are descended from slave owners as opposed to Black immigrants, though it can be referring to any Black American as well. I don't get why dumb whiteys always get butthurt the moment they see the term as though it's offensive to them in some way, you don't even know what the term is supposed to mean.

Lmao, why do dumb white people always say this type of shit.
African-American is literally just the grouping for Black Americans, usually to categorize those who are descended from slave owners as opposed to Black immigrants, though it can be referring to any Black American as well. I don't get why dumb whiteys always get butthurt the moment they see the term as though it's offensive to them in some way, you don't even know what the term is supposed to mean.

a lot of alt-right fags lurk on these forums. you'd be surprised how many racistcels are here.

I don't get why dumb whiteys always get butthurt the moment they see the term as though it's offensive to them in some way
The reason why basically is because Euro-americans gave up their ethnic heritage to assimilate into the melting pot, thats why you don't see white people calling themselves irish americans or german americans, we're just americans.

a lot of alt-right fags lurk on these forums. you'd be surprised how many racistcels are here.
yea the racism is annoying

good news for you OP,

I was surprised too

lifefuel

id prob hate myself is i was full black

The reason why basically is because Euro-americans gave up their ethnic heritage to assimilate into the melting pot, thats why you don't see white people calling themselves irish americans or german americans, we're just americans.
Congrats, you wanna know why that is?
It's because you're not treated any differently based on which Euro country you descended from. Irish-Americans, German-Americans, Italian-Americans, you're all just white. Meanwhile despite the fact that my ancestors have likely been in this country longer than yours i'm still very much treated differently, how Americans in general see me and stereptype me, or how dismal my chances in dating in this stupid-ass country are. So i'm African-American, not American.

I also find it funny how it's often alt-righters who say this shit, but then cry about how Blacks are inferior, or cry when they see a White girl with a Black man. Stuff like that really makes you wonder why Black people are categorized as "African-American" rather than just "American" doesn't it?
Also you literally call Black people "niggers", so why the fuck are you bitching about them not calling themselves American?
White Americans are irrational.

Meanwhile despite the fact that my ancestors have likely been in this country longer than yours i'm still very much treated differently
I don't deny this, for example there's a lot of blacks in higher positions than they deserve because of affirmative action.
Americans in general see me and stereptype me
Stereotypes based on accurate assumptions though. Don't want to be treated like a criminal, then address the fact that your race as a small minority commits the majority of all violent crime
So i'm African-American, not American.
This was my original point, glad we cleared things up. Things are so terrible here for blacks that they think of themselves as seperate, a people apart, but NOT so terrible to go back to africa.
I also find it funny how it's often alt-righters who say this shit, but then cry about how Blacks are inferior, or cry when they see a White girl with a Black man.
I wouldn't say any race is superior or inferior, all races have their own unique fortes. People don't like seeing racially mixed couples for obvious reasons. Up until the sixties we had miscegenation laws so this is nothing new.
Stuff like that really makes you wonder why Black people are categorized as "African-American" rather than just "American" doesn't it?
The only thing I wonder is why blacks don't go back to africa if they love it so much that they feel the need to add it on to their general classification.

This was my original point, glad we cleared things up. Things are so terrible here for blacks that they think of themselves as seperate, a people apart, but NOT so terrible to go back to africa.
Well what would you rather call them instead of african americans? Niggers?

You would love that wouldn't you? If it just became socially acceptable to just call them all niggers again.
Looove cracking that whip cracker am I right?

Stereotypes based on accurate assumptions though. Don't want to be treated like a criminal, then address the fact that your race as a small minority commits the majority of all violent crime
Oh sure, that is a fact, I address it as such. Now if I walk outside will white store owners not stereotype me? No...? Okay then.
Worth noting Blacks are also the majority victim of all violent crimes.

You missed the part where I said my ancestors have likely been here longer than yours. This is my home, but I call myself African-American because i'm not the majority ethnicity here and because i'm treated differently here. There's nothing for me to "go back" to. I don't even know where "back" is because white Americans erased my family's origin anyways when they brought them over here.

Well what would you rather call them instead of african americans? Niggers?
Read my post again. My entire argument was about why blacks cant just be 'americans' and instead have to be called african americans. But its nice to see your victim complex is so blinding you can't even comprehend what it is that I'm writing
You would love that wouldn't you? If it just became socially acceptable to just call them all niggers again.
Looove cracking that whip cracker am I right?
You would love being called nigger so it could stoke your victim complex
Oh sure, that is a fact, I address it as such. Now if I walk outside will white store owners not stereotype me? No...? Okay then.
And white store owners rightfully should stereotype blacks IF they're the ones committing the majority of theft.
You missed the part where I said my ancestors have likely been here longer than yours. This is my home, but I call myself African-American because i'm not the majority ethnicity here and because i'm treated differently here.
We already established blacks are treated differently. There are lots of blacks occupying positions they are not qualified for because of affirmative action policies. Blacks are allowed to push for their own interests whereas whites are not.
There's nothing for me to "go back" to. I don't even know where "back" is because white Americans erased my family's origin anyways when they brought them over here.
The majority of blacks came from the ivory coast. If you're wondering what it would look like if blacks went back, look up the case of Liberia where we drafted blacks an entire constitution and helped build infrastructure and it STILL descended into a third world shithole without whites there to prop the country up.

Last edited:
We already established blacks are treated differently. There are lots of blacks occupying positions they are not qualified for because of affirmative action policies. Blacks are allowed to push for their own interests whereas whites are not.
Yes, we have established Blacks are treated differently, in fact you justified that we're treated differently because we commit the majority of thefts (supposedly, I haven't fact check that one), so it's fair that every one of us is generalized and treated with suspicion. Well alright, that's fine and dandy, that's why i'm African-American, not American. Stop bitching about us not calling ourselves American.

We live in this country on this continent and we're not going anywhere, but we're evidently not the same as you in this society. You can justifiy how we're treated differently in bad ways, and I can justify stuff like affirmative action. So lets agree that African-American is a term that has its place.