Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate muslins

Sakai

Sakai

Annoyingcel
★★★★

u guys r cucks :feelskek:

Circumcision is worst thing

I just threw shit at my neighbor, why is he mad at me? :(

Islam is cucked these days but it is still the least cucked. No other religion mandates that foids have to go outside with its owner.

I used to know the Manchester bomber lmao.

I appreciate the cultural enrichment

Lol, muslims are as cucked as all the other religions these days.
Idk man, i have never seen faggots or trannies in my city. And Foids dont go out alone. Idk man.

This.i'd be a practicing muslim if they give my skin back.

Foid circumcision is equivalent to cutting the whole dick head off.
Cope, 85% of foids can orgasm after circumcision.

Though that's about the first degrees.

''The group of 137 women, affected by different types of FGM/C, reported orgasm in almost 86%, always 69.23%; 58 mutilated young women reported orgasm in 91.43%, always 8.57%; after defibulation 14 out of 15 infibulated women reported orgasm; the group of 57 infibulated women investigated with the FSFI questionnaire showed significant differences between group of study and an equivalent group of control in desire, arousal, orgasm, and satisfaction with mean scores higher in the group of mutilated women. No significant differences were observed between the two groups in lubrication and pain.''

fuck you too nigga

Cope, 85% of foids can orgasm after circumcision.

Though that's about the first degrees.

''The group of 137 women, affected by different types of FGM/C, reported orgasm in almost 86%, always 69.23%; 58 mutilated young women reported orgasm in 91.43%, always 8.57%; after defibulation 14 out of 15 infibulated women reported orgasm; the group of 57 infibulated women investigated with the FSFI questionnaire showed significant differences between group of study and an equivalent group of control in desire, arousal, orgasm, and satisfaction with mean scores higher in the group of mutilated women. No significant differences were observed between the two groups in lubrication and pain.''
There are different types of foid circumcision, most brutal one is when they cut the whole clit off.other ones just cut the labia and the skin that covers the clit.

There are different types of foid circumcision, most brutal one is when they cut the whole clit off.other ones just cut the labia and the skin that covers the clit.
Yes, I said that.

My point is, not all FGMs are comparable to cutting off the penis had and not all of them take out all the foids pleasure (as western media claims)

Yes, I said that.

My point is, not all FGMs are comparable to cutting off the penis had and not all of them take out all the foids pleasure (as western media claims)
I know, many western foids actually do labiaplasty which is a type of FGM.

there no way muslims foids look like that:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Idk man, i have never seen faggots or trannies in my city. And Foids dont go out alone. Idk man.
Based. I'm happy they still practice it properly where you live.
Foid circumcision is equivalent to cutting the whole dick head off.
That's what feminists want you to believe. There are different forms of female circumcision. They can remove the whole clitorus, or remove the labia, or only remove the clitoral hood. Mgm is as bad as theist two. In the Quran it's sunna to circumcise boys and girls, not only boys. That's why feminism made things cucked even in Muslim countries.

Screenshot 20211231 101534 Samsung Internet

Number 3 and 4 are the least severe, 3 is the same as mgm and 4 is less bad than mgm.

Based. I'm happy they still practice it properly where you live.

That's what feminists want you to believe. There are different forms of female circumcision. They can remove the whole clitorus, or remove the labia, or only remove the clitoral hood. Mgm is as bad as theist two. In the Quran it's sunna to circumcise boys and girls, not only boys. That's why feminism made things cucked even in Muslim countries.

View attachment 556748
Number 3 and 4 are the least severe, 3 is the same as mgm and 4 is less bad than mgm.
i've heard quran doesn't say anything about circumcision,it's hadith. which is crazy because sand nigs hate kikes and do anything to not be like them (like that retarded beard with no mustache thing.)but still mutilate their dicks like kikes.

i've heard quran doesn't say anything about circumcision,it's hadith. which is crazy because sand nigs hate kikes and do anything to not be like them (like that retarded beard with no mustache thing.)but still mutilate their dicks like kikes.
All religions have been watered down and taken over by the illuminati, and follow their rules in most places. If the illuminati doesn't want foid circumcision, then all the religions will blindly follow them, meanwhile they keep doing male mgm and act like female circumcision was always not in the religion.

You're Muslim ? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Why are we enemies? I only hate white men.

I am Muslim a real brown muslim not mayo larper like you

You're probably a French North African jfl
The only time i wont give niggers shit for being niggers. Death to the french.

Based, fuck the French.

We were meant to get it during 1945 after our great efforts in backing up France during 2nd world war, after Germany surrendered. Thousands of Algerians took to the streets to celebrate their independance, only to be massacred by the backstabbing french, 45000 civilians died that day. We later on started our Guerilla warfare revolution against France, and despite having 0 chances of winning, we swore to never surrender until Algeria, is set free. Over 1.5 million Algerians died during the colonial invasion, we only had hunting rifles and machetes, yet we got back our freedom. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:. We history mog you pretty bad.
Also DRScels (Algerian intelligence) i love my country as you can see above :owo:
So please if i am on any watch list please help me out ;)

The french are the worst of the worst. Literal bottom of the barrel. They betrayed us and massacred us when they were supposed to give us freedom for using our people as human shields in WW2 :feelswhat:.
You are a faggot, stop larping as a muslim.
Thoughts on the ayatollah?
He is my nigga

no religion was cucked, it was made cucked by a select group.