Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate music that involves female vocals

stephan

stephan

Banned
-
I just noticed that all the music in my spotify playlist are all male vocals and I never really find any music with female vocals interesting, does anyone else feel the same way?

No, the fact that I hate femoid scum doesn't mean I can't like their voice

The only female singers in my playlist are either rock artists like Paramore and Evanescence or pop stars from late 2000s era like rihanna, lady gaga and some stuff from that blonde bitch. Otherwise its 95% male vocalist

I'm fine with any music unless it's rap or hip-hip hop or any of that gay nigger gangsta shit

Avril Lavigne is one of my favourite artists

I like female vocals. They are good at some things and male vocals are good at others.

I relate. I can't stand high voices.

I unironically love taylor swift music (moreso her younger country music though)
but i think there are just many vocalists that are female that their sound is too good to pass up. Nightwish being one example

i also love a lot of jpop and female jpop singers are just so good. Especially teen idols from decades ago

I listen to many rock bands with female singers and also bands with male and female singers. They are usually better singers and I find that male fronted rock singers tend to always sound the same.

Same, unless it’s opera or choral

The only female singers in my playlist are either rock artists like Paramore and Evanescence or pop stars from late 2000s era like rihanna, lady gaga and some stuff from that blonde bitch. Otherwise its 95% male vocalist
Same here. I’ll listen to rock bands with female singers but never a female pop singer.

I highly dislike female vocals on the music I listen to

I like Björk

I like quite a few female singers and female-fronted bands.

I live on high pitched robot vocals so I have a high tolerance for normie female vocals.

They're very few in the main playlists I listen to. In general, I dislike vocals overall and listen to mainly instrumentals.