Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hate most members of my race.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I hate every single curry normie with a GF: sexhavers should not be respected, they are privileged no matter how short and what race they are. They are fucking our looksmatches while we rot, I hate ethnicelfags that think seeing a manlet rice or curry ascending is lifefuel, it’s completely suifuel, I’m just reminded how rare it is to be a KHHV subhuman male.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage do you hate when you see manlet spics with girls?

@Incelius Savage do you hate when you see manlet spics with girls?
I’m inside all day so i rarely ever do. I have seen spics with white girls though in my early days

@Zer0/∞ people are mad at us because they can’t tell we joke half the time
I am not in the mood for jokes today tbh.
Stupid normies are making noise with their faggy globohomo festivity.

I also hate all the members of my race, for being a bunch of sniveling cucks. :feelsjuice:

I hate every single curry normie with a GF: sexhavers should not be respected, they are privileged no matter how short and what race they are. They are fucking our looksmatches while we rot, I hate ethnicelfags that think seeing a manlet rice or curry ascending is lifefuel, it’s completely suifuel, I’m just reminded how rare it is to be a KHHV subhuman male.
true tbh, I hate the rich fucker curries.

I hate most members of your race too. No worries.