Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate moral fags more than anything. Especially the ones on here

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Like why wouldn’t you want bad things to happen to foids? They don’t give a shit about you and denied you what you needed your entire life. Also i don’t give a shit what happens to children either. I wouldn’t do anything illegal and im definitely not encouraging it but it makes me happy when horrible things happen to children. Why would i care about Chad and some whore’s offspring? None of these people give a shit about me

What exactly is "moral fag"?
(In video game)

(In video game)
Guys on here who get upset about bad things happening to women and children or upset at guys who are happy about bad things happening to women and children

true , that's why i want to smach a foid's head until it turn into rotten tomatoes

(In video game)
Someone with morals @TheProphetMuscle is a atheistic nihilist but he says he likes Jesus

it doesn't make sense to claim to be blackpilled yet start white knighting over foids.

You don't have to experience schadenfreude at the suffering of others in order to NOT be a moralfag, whatever the opposite of that is called.

Moralfagging is using your emotional reaction to an event or action you find viscerally immoral in your own personal, moral system in order to lambaste anyone who doesn't find it as viscerally immoral as you do, because their personal moral system is different than yours and you can't seem to comprehend that not everyone shares the same ethics as you.

You still can, however, make moral arguments that are dissociated from the emotions you feel. The problems can arise on both sides. The person arguing for why something is immoral could be emotionally charged, or the recipient of the intended argument will have an emotional reaction and just call the other person a moralfag and disregard it without reading or thinking about it.

You don't have to experience schadenfreude at the suffering of others in order to NOT be a moralfag, whatever the opposite of that is called.

Moralfagging is using your emotional reaction to an event or action you find viscerally immoral in your own personal, moral system in order to lambaste anyone who doesn't find it as viscerally immoral as you do, because their personal moral system is different than yours and you can't seem to comprehend that not everyone shares the same ethics as you.

You still can, however, make moral arguments that are dissociated from the emotions you feel. The problems can arise on both sides. The person arguing for why something is immoral could be emotionally charged, or the recipient of the intended argument will have an emotional reaction and just call the other person a moralfag and disregard it without reading or thinking about it.
I guess my point was is I keep seeing guys here getting triggered when others are in favor or glad about of bad things happening to women and children when it makes no sense to care about them as an incel

The only foid I care about is my sweet mum.

I guess my point was is I keep seeing guys here getting triggered when others are in favor or glad about of bad things happening to women and children when it makes no sense to care about them as an incel
In that regard, it you could drop "as an incel" from what you just said and it would be equally as valid, since - incel or not - we have no emotional or personal stake in what happens to strangers whose fates have zero effect on our lives.

Our state of inceldom doesn't necessarily (as a matter of fact or definition) demand an increase in callousness or apathy, but being black pilled (on the absolute state of things, especially things that affect us directly) gives us a rational justification for having those attitudes, and we are understanding of brothers who feel that way. That understanding, however, doesn't obligate us to feel the same way.

In that regard, it you could drop "as an incel" from what you just said and it would be equally as valid, since - incel or not - we have no emotional or personal stake in what happens to strangers whose fates have zero effect on our lives.

Our state of inceldom doesn't necessarily (as a matter of fact or definition) demand an increase in callousness or apathy, but being black pilled (on the absolute state of things, especially things that affect us directly) gives us a rational justification for having those attitudes, and we are understanding of brothers who feel that way. That understanding, however, doesn't obligate us to feel the same way.
It is different for an Incel though. Someone who is rejected by women and society their entire lives to wanna stick up for the people who rejected and don’t care about them is cuckrd

I'm not necessarily happy when bad stuff happen to others, but I just don't care at all.

It is different for an Incel though. Someone who is rejected by women and society their entire lives to wanna stick up for the people who rejected and don’t care about them is cuckrd
We have to be specific about what and who we're talking about. Yes, it would be cucked to stick up for them (them = women and society) and defend people who have wronged you. It wouldn't be cucked, however, to condemn acts of evil and lament an unrelated situation, though. There's a difference there.

It's just having empathy towards suffering - human or animal. By that same token, you (someone from the outside looking in) can - and should - condemn the same lack of empathy and cruel treatment of males by women. One thing doesn't have to be fundamentally conditional on the other (they logically aren't, but emotionally can be). Your empathy towards randoms suffering from acts of evil shouldn't have to be conditional on the reciprocal treatment from foids towards you. That condition is irrational. You're welcome to feel that way, of course, but just know that the rational justification for it isn't quite there. That is, unless you will be formulating one.

If we're being 100% real, the only rational emotion to have is no emotion at all. Not feeling good or bad, but not feeling anything at all.

Last edited:
I don't really care for others outside of my small social circle, but I'm not going to do the happy dance every time a woman gets hurt either. if women are truly beneath me, I shouldn't care if they fail or prosper.

:feelsstudy:

This is why grooming female minors is necessary in a non sexual way. Indoctrinate them to be obedient subservient supportive figures to their Male superiors. They need to be taught that feminists are condemned to getting raped in hell for all eternity by Satan's pointy and fiery 666 inches cock for all of eternity, but then again, they'd probably lowkey like that.

Last edited: