Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I hate moids" thread on r9k

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I ruined a thread on r9k by some attentionseeking ""femcel"". How? By spamming it full of the offended page gore.

The best part was that I was only one guy spamming it and all of the attention seeking simps left.
THE BUTTHURT
Capture

Capture1
Capture2

Also I saved the best for last
DEATH THREATS (LUL)
Capture3

Capture4
(this loser also promptly banned after making death threats, womp womp)

id fuck a femcel as long as she doesnt look fucking hideous

I mean that thread was looking for (OP)s and (You)s and you gave it. JFL if you think a real woman posted that and not a bot/attention seeking faggot posting a slide thread.

Femcels aren't real.

I mean that thread was looking for (OP)s and (You)s and you gave it. JFL if you think a real woman posted that and not a bot/attention seeking faggot posting a slide thread.
Nigga people were already giving them (You)s, I simply chased them all away and pissed off the OP

JFL, you got a link to the thread?

They can't even come up with an original insult for men and just rip off foid :feelskek:

troll attention seekER

Don't even call them femcels in quotes the entire idea of that is ridiculous when they're either trolls or some angry bitch who got dumped by a chad. Like an incel posts I hate women, it's normies and people who hate him correcting him. If a fucking femcel posted here saying she hates men and wants to kill them she would get offers from every man here. These femcels do not exist these are people that just want to piss you off.

no females are on 4chan its all dudes

Don't even call them femcels in quotes the entire idea of that is ridiculous when they're either trolls or some angry bitch who got dumped by a chad. Like an incel posts I hate women, it's normies and people who hate him correcting him. If a fucking femcel posted here saying she hates men and wants to kill them she would get offers from every man here. These femcels do not exist these are people that just want to piss you off.
I genuinely believe it. There are women who are self proclaimed femcels or spinster cat ladies who only want to date chads. It would be more appropriate to call them femvolcels but my point still stands. They're not femcels because they can't get dick, they're femcels because the dick isn't good enough for them and they're chad only like so many delusional women with a princess complex.

That's why it's a made up concept. A dude who only wants to date Victoria's Secret supermodels isn't incel.
Women are retarded enough to believe that unable to get chad = femcel

Women are retarded enough to believe that unable to get chad = femcel
Indeed, but let's not do as if they are able to create coherent concepts.

The foid sending death threats is hilarious to me, the fuck is she gonna do
She’s gonna use femcel voodoo on him or some shit

Foids genuinely believe they’re scary for some reason, it’s super fucking weird how much they lack self awareness of their own weakness

One time my little sister threatened to hit me when she was mad….i told her to try and swing once and find out what happens

She’s gonna use femcel voodoo on him or some shit

Foids genuinely believe they’re scary for some reason, it’s super fucking weird how much they lack self awareness of their own weakness

One time my little sister threatened to hit me when she was mad….i told her to try and swing once and find out what happens
Foids will legitimately think they’re scaring you when they make threats

Another foid I knew in high school who didn’t like me used to try and “death stare” me to try and scare me into agreeing with her or whatever or do what she told me

It was really silly and she’d get really upset when I laughed at her for it, all her cuck male friends would get scared of her tantrums but I never used to give a damn because what the fuck is a 5 foot tall goblin white foid going to do to me? I could kill a foid with two taps

Deadass 99% of these self proclaimed "femcels" legitimately think they could rip a man apart in a fight
I legitimately don’t understand why. If you put me anywhere near a fight with a trained fighter (about the power difference between man and woman) I’d practically shit my pants

How does a foid not immediately shit her pants at the very thought of a physical confrontation with a man, it’s just a lack of self preservation instinct

Deadass 99% of these self proclaimed "femcels" legitimately think they could rip a man apart in a fight
Because wimmins have never in their entire lives been hit by a man therefore they think they're invincible. It's hilarious to witness.
Also they all watch marvel capeshit movies where some tiny ass woman throws around hulking muscle bound men like a wet towel. Women are stupid enough to believe it all too.

They used to hundresd and thousands of years ago, but because of feminism and putting women on a pedestal and foid "empowerment" they have a sense of entitlement
This is why we should beat more foids

I loved that video of that chink dude absolutely demolishing that girl, dalian woman beating incident or whatever it’s called

That shit was VISCERAL

I wish I could LARP that good.

I genuinely believe it. There are women who are self proclaimed femcels or spinster cat ladies who only want to date chads. It would be more appropriate to call them femvolcels but my point still stands. They're not femcels because they can't get dick, they're femcels because the dick isn't good enough for them and they're chad only like so many delusional women with a princess complex.
there is also the possibility, you know, that these women are pathological fucking liars like every woman?
bro, I am telling you, these girls are probably having sex all the time, fucking dudes, going out
the femcel shit is just larp

@lifefuel what do you think?

there is also the possibility, you know, that these women are pathological fucking liars like every woman?
bro, I am telling you, these girls are probably having sex all the time, fucking dudes, going out

Technically femcels are real since it just translates to female celibate. Most females are celibate until chad comes along or some normie proposes a good enough deal for her to bite. All women are femcels since that term doesn't necessarily imply INVOLUNTARY celibacy (incels).

But yeah they are somewhere on the lesbian/asexual spectrum of toilet delusion. Bitches euphemizing their chadsexuality.

Most of them are just retards who think rich chads should be beating their door down. They are disproportionately black and overweight. The most extreme ones sit at home all day and can't even bother to install a dating app. They only look for things that reaffirm their victim mindset. Ironic how all these talking points people gaslight us with ACTUALLY APPLY to women. Nonetheless probably most of them have active sex lives and dating history; they obviously have men trying to date them.

Never underestimate how hard women LARP on the internet. It's part of that "fOr thE plOt/mAin ChaRaCteR" narcissism that they like. Inventing struggles and intrigue that they don't actually have. These bitches will literally be typing this shit while getting fucked. It's a weird kink.

View: https://youtu.be/R_YCp70hMd8?feature=shared

Also a lot of these girls are like this and got abused or molested. Therefore "we femcel now!"

"moids" you can't even come up with your own original terms, talking to women is like talking to predecessor species.

Ironic how all these talking points people gaslight us with ACTUALLY APPLY to women. Nonetheless probably most of them have active sex lives and dating history; they obviously have men trying to date them.
yeah exactly, thats what I meant. Anyone who has chadfished knows that. They are just as pathetic as simps. They threaten to hurt themselves if chads dont give attention and shit.

bitch threatens to burn her own hand if chad does not respond:

bitch cut off her own nipples for chad:

And yeah all of them have fucked previously and can easily fuck. My guess would be that they larp as femcel until they get so horny that they just order some dick. But we all know women have retarded rules where it does not count.
"i was super horny so it was not real sex"
"he came in my asshole so it doesnt count"
"i was drunk so its not real"
"it was on vacation"
"his t-shirt was blue and i hate that, so it doesnt count"
"blowjobs are not sex anyway"

Never underestimate how hard women LARP on the internet. It's part of that "fOr thE plOt/mAin ChaRaCteR" narcissism that they like. Inventing struggles and intrigue that they don't actually have. These bitches will literally be typing this shit while getting fucked. It's a weird kink.
This too, their lying is insane. They will say something to your face while doing the opposite.
As a man it's so easy to forget this because we don't lie all the fucking time about major shit unlike foids.
My mom told my dad stories about how everyone at her job is psycho for years. Eventually my dad bumped into some of them and he said they were actually nice people.

View: https://youtu.be/R_YCp70hMd8?feature=shared

Also a lot of these girls are like this and got abused or molested. Therefore "we femcel now!"

if this was a male crackhead, everyone would say he's just making up crackhead stories and its larp
but if its a theatrical young foid "omg she need help, im so sorry this happened kweeeen"

you never see a man talk about their traumatic experiences like that, all theatrical and shit.
It's more like "they dropped 19 nukes on my squad, johnny was turned into human diarrhea in front of me, idk what to say burp"

Whenever i see a foid talk about their "trauma" like that, I just get giga narcissist vibes.
Like notice how she mentions "bridge burning" and she mentions her highschool.
It's all about that drama and attention from other people.

She's also dumping her opinion, I thought this was about how you got traumatized?
I can listen to her honestly, she is so fucking incoherent and cringe.

at 19:15 "everyone thinks being beautiful is so freaking great"
shes narcissistic as fuck, she thinks shes some diva in distress.

compare to this guy at timestamp 22:00:

View: https://youtu.be/SdJmT62YVtM?t=1320

You can tell he is struggling but he is not making it overly dramatic.

btw im not the only one who picked up on the bitch larping:

btw im not the only one who picked up on the bitch larping:

View attachment 1080212
Yeah she definitely gives LARP vibes. I think at the very least she is completely overexaggerating the story for effect. I think her brother just fondled her or something? And she's playing it up like she's Kim Noble or some shit (woman who supposedly got D.I.D. from abuse).

She claimed that she still loves these people who apparently abused her and even defended them. Real victims are usually very sober in their retelling of their stories.

Like I said "main character" horseshit. It's especially bad with younger people. Attention is everything.

Foids are so fucking braindead they stole our slur

Yeah she definitely gives LARP vibes. I think at the very least she is completely overexaggerating the story for effect. I think her brother just fondled her or something? And she's playing it up like she's Kim Noble or some shit (woman who supposedly got D.I.D. from abuse).

She claimed that she still loves these people who apparently abused her and even defended them. Real victims are usually very sober in their retelling of their stories.

Like I said "main character" horseshit. It's especially bad with younger people. Attention is everything.
honestly you just gotta genderswap that shit and it makes no sense
stop viewing foids as special basically
if you had a sister and she gave you a handjob or some shit when you were 12, like would that fuck you up for life?
obviously not

one time i talked to this indian dude online while i was catfishing and he said he fingered his sister while she was rubbing his dick, but they didnt cum and that was the only time.

And yes, real victims are very sober. With women, its like with kids. The second the kids stop making noise, you know something actually happened. With foids, they cry, scream etc but when something real happens they immediately stfu
like if you watch videos where foids play with guns and it goes off
they dont go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
they dont say shit, quiet

often they start crying later, once someone shows up, but only then

i gotta look into that, im too old to follow this retarded zoomer shit

often they start crying later, once someone shows up, but only then
Good observation(s), lol.
i gotta look into that, im too old to follow this retarded zoomer shit
Basically they use fictional terms to describe their lives. They refer to themselves as "the main character" and say shit like "do it for the plot". It's overlooked how flagrant a display of narcissism it is. It's mostly women speaking like this of course.