Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate Mexicans. Just returned home aftER a long day at work, a dozen Mexicans are parked outside my house

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
BeanER demons.

They are renting the home, like four different families in one home.

Disgusting rats - no offense to rats for me comparing them to Mexicans.

@proudweeb I’m trying to cope with college football. You know I like Cal.

I can’t enjoy the game tonight on television in peace, because Mexicans won’t shut the hell up.

I hate Mexicans.

View: https://youtu.be/ylQQLATS2JM?feature=shared

Its the weekend so you know they're gonna wreck havoc all across the bay area with their sideshows.

There's no. Snipers for you're cholos

BeanER demons.

They are renting the home, like four different families in one home.

Disgusting rats - no offense to rats for me comparing them to Mexicans.

@proudweeb I’m trying to cope with college football. You know I like Cal.

I can’t enjoy the game tonight on television in peace, because Mexicans won’t shut the hell up.

I hate Mexicans.

View: https://youtu.be/ylQQLATS2JM?feature=shared

A LA VERGA PUTO MADRE EDGAR FUCK 18th STREET NIGGA ON MY MAMA PINCHE PENDEJOS

@proudweeb So many “targeting” disqualifications in college football.

Throw the fucking ball! There is too much running the ball in modern American football, the game is electrified by throwing the ball.

“Fernando Mendoza” is the name of the Cal quarterback, he looks more white than beanER.

Just be thankful it’s Mexicans and not niggers.

Just be thankful it’s Mexicans and not niggers.
Are you a beaner? They're both blights on society, they're the reason why California isn't considered the golden dream state to live in anymore.

Throw the fucking ball! There is too much running the ball in modern American football, the game is electrified by throwing the ball.
throwing is statistically more effective

Thank you! In the 90’s and into the early 2000’s coaches began running the ball too often.
It was like the scouts said, “Hey - we have these huge niggers who are big and can run fast. Let’s just run the ball, there is less chance that something goes wrong.”

@proudweeb @Emba @KillNiggers

It was like the scouts said, “Hey - we have these huge niggers who are big and can run fast. Let’s just run the ball, there is less chance that something goes wrong.”

Atleast nigtards are good at that

I prefer passing but a good run game can be interesting to watch

Them niggers are good at running away. They got a lot of balls.