Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate men that praise women

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
i hate men that praise women. these women did not make it on their own and so do not deserve praise. they are spoiled and entitled and they get to have everything easily because there is a large supply of simps that will help them move up in life. i wish I could knock out simps who praise women, and the women they pedestalize get filled with shotgun bullet.s

few to no women on earth deserve praise at this point

for what? "careermaxxing" so they can be slaves to zog? or for taking 50 cocks? no thanks

How average simp looks like. They praise women but get nothing in return.

Last edited:
i hate men that praise women. these women did not make it on their own and so do not deserve praise. they are spoiled and entitled and they get to have everything easily because there is a large supply of simps that will help them move up in life. i wish I could knock out simps who praise women, and the women they pedestalize get filled with shotgun bullet.s
Praising females is retarded

Simps are mostly prominent on the internet. In the “real world” they’re not as loud. Not saying they don’t pedestalize women, but their behavior is more obnoxious on the internet.

Simps are mostly prominent on the internet. In the “real world” they’re not as loud. Not saying they don’t pedestalize women, but their behavior is more obnoxious on the internet.
No ive met simps in real life.

they have a hero complex too. they are ego driven to get that female validation, and that makes them dangerous to nearby males because they use other males as sacficial lambs.

Some people just can't see a bad deal.