Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate materialistic, narcissistic, globalist Western society

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It is now fucking everywhere, even in the most isolated 3rd world shithole.

All that soulless, shallow nigger worship, whore worship, money worship, sex worship... I'm simply not fucking made for this. :feelsree:

Everyone has to advertise and sell himself like a prostitute.
The music is all itunes and shit with fake voices.
Every girl has fat tits and fat asses. I hate all the fucking Kardashians, all the influencers and ewhores, all that fucking trash. :feelsree:
All the fucking trannies and other sexual deviants who are fucking proud of their degeneracy :feelsree:
All the fucking Reddit soys and cucks and simps... they all need to die in a fire.

It is fucking hell on earth. THere CAN'T be anything worse than this.

ALL THAT FUCKING NARCISSISM. ALL THAT FUCKING ATTENTION WHORING. ALL THAT STUPIDITY.

BURN IT ALL WITH FIRE. :feelsree:

Last edited:
cucktears.png

Yeah I’m fatigued too with all this forced nigger culture :feelsseriously:

I agree with you. Except I love fat tits and fat asses.

Thats how it Is , prey in Others or get preyed upon

The reason why western culture decayed so much? Foids' liberation. There's a feedback loop between the emancipation of holes and schizophrenic capitalism. These things leech resources from the proletariat (ugly men), then they use such resources to consume useless garbage like clothes, cosmetics, drugs (big pharma LOVES career women, for they are meek and shallow and in constant fear of death and decay), and so on.
Nothing, I said, NOTHING would be lost if tomorrow w*men were forbidden to "follow careers". Only real effect would be an exponential decrease of commodification, which is only bad to... you know who. Of course I am not saying w*men should not work. Do not fall for the traditionalist trap of turning w*men into a different kind of privileged class. They should taste Adam's curse, otherwise they will not respect the working man. They should work, yes, as housewives, cheap prostitutes, or any low prestige job that the average man is not interested in doing (preschool teachers, maids, nurses, babysitters, midwives etc). Because this is what they're only good for, and I'm tired of living as a stranger in a strange world.

The worship of Mammon

big truths. (((globalism))) has ruined us. we need return to cave man era

The reason why western culture decayed so much? Foids' liberation. There's a feedback loop between the emancipation of holes and schizophrenic capitalism. These things leech resources from the proletariat (ugly men), then they use such resources to consume useless garbage like clothes, cosmetics, drugs (big pharma LOVES career women, for they are meek and shallow and in constant fear of death and decay), and so on.
Nothing, I said, NOTHING would be lost if tomorrow w*men were forbidden to "follow careers". Only real effect would be an exponential decrease of commodification, which is only bad to... you know who. Of course I am not saying w*men should not work. Do not fall for the traditionalist trap of turning w*men into a different kind of privileged class. They should taste Adam's curse, otherwise they will not respect the working man. They should work, yes, as housewives, cheap prostitutes, or any low prestige job that the average man is not interested in doing (preschool teachers, maids, nurses, babysitters, midwives etc). Because this is what they're only good for, and I'm tired of living as a stranger in a strange world.

View attachment 469035

It is now fucking everywhere, even in the most isolated 3rd world shithole.

All that soulless, shallow nigger worship, whore worship, money worship, sex worship... I'm simply not fucking made for this. :feelsree:

Everyone has to advertise and sell himself like a prostitute.
The music is all itunes and shit with fake voices.
Every girl has fat tits and fat asses. I hate all the fucking Kardashians, all the influencers and ewhores, all that fucking trash. :feelsree:
All the fucking trannies and other sexual deviants who are fucking proud of their degeneracy :feelsree:
All the fucking Reddit soys and cucks and simps... they all need to die in a fire.

It is fucking hell on earth. THere CAN'T be anything worse than this.

ALL THAT FUCKING NARCISSISM. ALL THAT FUCKING ATTENTION WHORING. ALL THAT STUPIDITY.

BURN IT ALL WITH FIRE. :feelsree:
Based