Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate manipulative femoid workers

A

A1Kira

Greycel
This femoid worker at a dispensary I go to pissed me off yesterday. I go in every week for weed (helps me cope) and usually every femoid in there treats me like crap because of my looks. Well this one started greeting me with my name as well as being obviously over the top friendly (fake). I knew right away it was bullshit. Yesterday again she did the same crap except she told me her name and asked if I could write a review for the dispensary while naming her. This piece of trash thought she could profit off someone she obviously found ugly and easily manipulated by her Stacy looks. I hope she fucking dies in a car crash along with her family and likely chad boyfriend.

This femoid worker at a dispensary I go to pissed me off yesterday. I go in every week for weed (helps me cope) and usually every femoid in there treats me like crap because of my looks. Well this one started greeting me with my name as well as being obviously over the top friendly (fake). I knew right away it was bullshit. Yesterday again she did the same crap except she told me her name and asked if I could write a review for the dispensary while naming her. This piece of trash thought she could profit off someone she obviously found ugly and easily manipulated by her Stacy looks. I hope she fucking dies in a car crash along with her family and likely chad boyfriend.
I hate working with manipulative foids. I get mad just thinking about it

She's gunning for that incentive bonus.

Probably an automatic pilot script.

That said, I appreciate it when people are up front and honest about that instead. Like some folks will say, hey, it will help me if you could just hit five stars or post a review, if you appreciated the work they did--in response to seeing you pleased with their work. That's different.

tl;dr: OP has autism

Anytime women approach me in a kindly manner I know something is up.

Use your death note.

im not still working but if i would have opportunities i would'nt want to have manipulatives femoids. Those situations give me hatred because they are womans and I can't respond with a punches and/or sexual jokes without losing my work.

filling reviews for a business that’s not a restaurant is normie tier

You should beat the shit out of her GTA 5 character and her GTA 5 characted in the neck multiple times