Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate males that say they are "invisible" to foids - I guarantee if he gets anywhere near that foid's purse he won't be invisible

It's outrageous how foids are even allowed to live in the 21st century where technology have made it possible to reproduce without them.
You can artificially replace female womb, but you will never recreate semen.

over for invisibility-cloak-cels

(you're not invisible, they just rather not look at you)
Agreed. Weak males pretend like they are in a Harry Potter movie, you don't have an invisibility cloak.

They are ridden with trepidation and disgust when any man with bad genetics is within their purview. They act like we don't exist but they're biologically unable to since an evolutionary imperative. They will avoid you at all costs; fools and bluepilled cucks only believe that they are invisible.

You are not invisible to foids you are ugly. Zac Efron is not invisible to foids. Justin Bieber is not invisible to foids - foids are evil gatekeepers of sex that refuse to allow ugly males through the gate.

Brutal

It's outrageous how foids are even allowed to live in the 21st century where technology have made it possible to reproduce without them.
You can artificially replace female womb, but you will never recreate semen.
I say that all teh time, we NEED Artificial Wombs as soon a spossible to finally be free of the female race

Why did you post Hit em up at the end of the thread ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back