Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE low testosterone beta soy cuck academia.the worst shonen anime of all time. I HATE dekuck. the worst shonen protagonist of all time.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Deku cuck

@starystulejarz @FuckTheFBI

And your posting this on an incel forum full of soys and betas?

Having high testosterone is fakecel trait :feelsokman:

I dislike most shonen anime since it's popular with normies.

Not true, I have both high and low depending on how long i stay nofap.
You have low T then. Do you think a naturally high T man would really care about nofap?

Based. I want to beat the fucking shit out of Deku

Im high T and have a high sex drive but my face doomed me
I have high sex drive but also gyno, lack of hair and shitty face tightness and every low t symptom, Could say i have high T but no body will believe me

I don't know shit about this, but there's so little context here.
Why the fuck are you blaming this guy for not getting picked? He's short with weak frame, nothing he can do about that, just many users here.

Why the fuck is "muh T levels" a thing now? How the fuck is that any different than all the women and normies hating on us for shit outside of our control? When the fuck did anybody but trannies start giving a fuck about "muh hormones?"

Even OP admits to how it's all horseshit, fucker has gyno and can't grow a beard but's gonna pretend like he's some alpha chad cuz of his putative T levels. What a fucking joke.

Why the fuck are you blaming this guy for not getting picked? He's short with weak frame, nothing he can do about that, just many users here.

Why the fuck is "muh T levels" a thing now? How the fuck is that any different than all the women and normies hating on us for shit outside of our control? When the fuck did anybody but trannies start giving a fuck about "muh hormones?"

Even OP admits to how it's all horseshit, fucker has gyno and can't grow a beard but's gonna pretend like he's some alpha chad cuz of his putative T levels. What a fucking joke.
I simply hate dekuck

and hating fellow incel for having low t when they mostly cannot do anything about it is very stupid especially on a blackpilled area (blackpill is among other things about genetic determinism)

Worst part is this is probably canon to the story.

high t = premature balding, most slavs are high t and it doesn't help us to get laid since we are so hideous

i couldn't watch more than a single ep of that garbage anime. Foids are hot as fuck but anything else is trash honestly games of this anime are more fun than anime.

I don't know anything about this series other than that it contains goonfuel and that MC cries a lot.

Based. I want to beat the fucking shit out of Deku
Spare Mineta, Mineta is a based manletcel who knows foids are corrupt.

"All women are demons at heart, they just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces" - Mineta

Spare Mineta, Mineta is a based manletcel who knows foids are corrupt.

"All women are demons at heart, they just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces" - Mineta
Based quote I’ll spare the brocel

testosterone is a myth

You better fucking paying attention to anything holocaust related or anti racist you learn in academia you goddamn bigot

Based.

Lamo anime became soy