Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate look like a fucking IT nerd

weirdsonn

weirdsonn

Greycel
in college i did a tech in administration and many people said me to go to IT, in college redbill was brutal my room only had low level toilets that despised me as if i was inferior to them
i graduated and i've been unemployed for four years because i'm a subhuman and people hate hiring incels even for trash works
I can succeed in IT and ascend money, but if I stay at home longer with my family I will go crazy, I am planning to go looking for a job in another country, I know I will suffer in a subjob and be humillated by boses and alphas and earn less but I will have a rental house of my own and can stay alone in short term
I'm good at IT but I can't stand to stay at home to study programming anymore, I'm just a NEET because I dont have ways, I want an offline work even though I'm humiliated out there, IT jobs are tedious and I've always liked sports, fights.. I hate my fucking incel nerd nature

Oh you mean that IT

Being nerd sucks.

nerd looks = weak male looks

Many of us nerds only gravitated toward nerdy subjects as a form of cope, whilst we were playing with our circuit boards Chad was playing with a pair of pussy lips.

Nice avatar, Elliotanza looks like a mogger.