Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate long beard fags

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Coping with there shit monkey fur on there face. Why is that so popular now. I shave every day. I hate having an itchy face. A true gentleman is always freshly shaved with a gentleman's hair cut,

I especially hate long beard fags who try to look like there in Isis. Fucking cucks trying to be trendy. I whish I lived during the 1950s when men were properly quaffed and had manners.

cope you cant grow a beard GrAY

Having a beard can hide your recessed chin and inexistant jawline.
And looking like an isis guy in gta is kinda based.

The itchiness subsides. You just have to let it grow a little longer

cope you cant grow a beard GrAY
I have to shave twice a day you faget. Why would I want to look like a monkey
Having a beard can hide your recessed chin and inexistant jawline.
And looking like an isis guy in gta is kinda based.
Just grow fur on your face theory. The only reason to have a long beard is to survive in the artic snow. Your coping if you think your fooling an one with your shit jaw

All I can grow is an undeveloped neckbeard

Aesthetically, having a long wizard-type beard usually isn't very good... :feelsjuice:

But if you're a subhuman, it stops mattering either way; clean shaved or literal gorilla, your face and height can never fully be hidden. :feelsclown:

The itchiness subsides. You just have to let it grow a little longer
I don't mind having stubble for about 4 days but then it just becomes to much for me. I will never be a long beard fag ever

I wanted to beard cope but I can't grow one

They hide their subhuman soy jaws and compensate for their baldness.

Coping with there shit monkey fur on there face. Why is that so popular now. I shave every day. I hate having an itchy face. A true gentleman is always freshly shaved with a gentleman's hair cut,

I especially hate long beard fags who try to look like there in Isis. Fucking cucks trying to be trendy. I whish I lived during the 1950s when men were properly quaffed and had manners.
Beard's Are Lame.

Beards look fucking gross as fuck.