Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate living in florida, i hate the education system

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
ITS NEVER FUCKING ENOUGH, YOU CANT EVEN GET A FUCKING DEGREE WITHOUT IT BEING A FUCKING HASSLE, FOIDS IN GOVERMENT AND THE CUNT DESANTIS HAS MADE IT HARDER THAN IT IS I CANT EVEN PASS MY FUCKING COMMUNITY COLLEGE NOW SINCE THEIR IS A FUCKING EXAM THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE TO GET YOUR DEGREE I HAVENT DONE IT UNTIL NOW I AM FUCKING FUMING RN I CANT PASS THE FUCKING COLLEGE NOW IM STUCK BEING A HIGH SCHOOL DIPOLMA, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I CANT PASS THAT DAMM TEST I FAILED IT TWICE NOW AND NOW SINCE IM LOOKING AT THE FUCKING STUDY GUIDE I CANT EVEN FUCKING FIND ONES THAT ARE FUCKING REVELANT TO THE ACTUAL FUCKING TEST THAT DOESNT HAVE ROMAN SHIT ON IT I HATE FCLE I HATE THE GOVENOR I HATE THE FUCKING EXAM I FUCKING HATE THAT FAGGOTY POS I WANT HIM OUT OF OFFICE ALREADY HE IS A BLIGHT ON EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING STATE NO ONE CANT EVEN GET A JOB THANKS TO THE FAGGOT HIMSELF I FUCKING HATE THE NEW LAWS I HATE THE NEW SHIT I HATE IT ALL HE IS THE WHOLE REASON WHY I CANNOT PASS MY SCHOOL HE IS THE WHOLE REASON WHY IM STUCK HE IS THE REASON NO OTHER STATE HAS THIS SHIT NO ONE DOES AND YET IM FORCED TO DO IT FUCKING GOD DAMMIT ITS GONNA TAKE ME ATLEAST A MONTH OR TWO TO ACTUALLY PASS THE FUCKING TEST GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

ITS NEVER FUCKING ENOUGH, YOU CANT EVEN GET A FUCKING DEGREE WITHOUT IT BEING A FUCKING HASSLE, FOIDS IN GOVERMENT AND THE CUNT DESANTIS HAS MADE IT HARDER THAN IT IS I CANT EVEN PASS MY FUCKING COMMUNITY COLLEGE NOW SINCE THEIR IS A FUCKING EXAM THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE TO GET YOUR DEGREE I HAVENT DONE IT UNTIL NOW I AM FUCKING FUMING RN I CANT PASS THE FUCKING COLLEGE NOW IM STUCK BEING A HIGH SCHOOL DIPOLMA, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I CANT PASS THAT DAMM TEST I FAILED IT TWICE NOW AND NOW SINCE IM LOOKING AT THE FUCKING STUDY GUIDE I CANT EVEN FUCKING FIND ONES THAT ARE FUCKING REVELANT TO THE ACTUAL FUCKING TEST THAT DOESNT HAVE ROMAN SHIT ON IT I HATE FCLE I HATE THE GOVENOR I HATE THE FUCKING EXAM I FUCKING HATE THAT FAGGOTY POS I WANT HIM OUT OF OFFICE ALREADY HE IS A BLIGHT ON EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING STATE NO ONE CANT EVEN GET A JOB THANKS TO THE FAGGOT HIMSELF I FUCKING HATE THE NEW LAWS I HATE THE NEW SHIT I HATE IT ALL HE IS THE WHOLE REASON WHY I CANNOT PASS MY SCHOOL HE IS THE WHOLE REASON WHY IM STUCK HE IS THE REASON NO OTHER STATE HAS THIS SHIT NO ONE DOES AND YET IM FORCED TO DO IT FUCKING GOD DAMMIT ITS GONNA TAKE ME ATLEAST A MONTH OR TWO TO ACTUALLY PASS THE FUCKING TEST GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
|/

florida is a conservative, survival of the fittest sort of place

hell for incels

the south is for losers who think tech is evil

Oh fuck off, Florida is amazing compared to most places, warm weather, booming economy, based governor. And I ain't gonna read one word until you remove the caps like a normal person.

Why don't you just mate with an alligator

hell for incels
Also full of rich people so lots of Chads and stacies in there

This nigger’s blaming the government because he can’t pass community college courses lmfao.

Florida is a based state simply because they don’t have income tax and mostly leave you the fuck alone. Although the the other taxes rape you to make up the difference. At least their circumcision rate is lowish, but that’s mostly the spic population.

At least you can theme park cope

hell for incels
Democratic states idea of equity is just giving tax money to worthless junkies and shitting on any white man with a decent paying job.

Always giving out
>mo money for dem programs
But none of them ever benefit you.

Democrats think the biggest issue plaguing this nation is crackwhores and methheads shooting up fentanyl in their bathtub with no government employees nearby to save them. If they had it their way, every junky would have a live-in government contractor making six figures to keep them from ODing everyday.

Just pass the exam

Democratic states idea of equity is just giving tax money to worthless junkies and shitting on any white man with a decent paying job.

Always giving out
>mo money for dem programs
But none of them ever benefit you.

Democrats think the biggest issue plaguing this nation is crackwhores and methheads shooting up fentanyl in their bathtub with no government employees nearby to save them. If they had it their way, every junky would have a live-in government contractor making six figures to keep them from ODing everyday.
just as long as boys are protected from circumcision

just as long as boys are protected from circumcision
They’re not retard. Blue states cut just as much as red states. It’s less common on the Western side, but that’s just because of hispanics.

America is a shithole everywhere, but there’s diamonds amongst the rough so long as your parents aren’t retards.

Yet again, another american crying because he cant get a (50k) job.

Boo
Hoo
spongebob squarepants crying GIF
You can’t wipe your ass with $50k a year in some parts of the USA. There’s places where renting somewhere decent will cost you $2k+/month.

You can’t wipe your ass with $50k a year in some parts of the USA. There’s places where renting somewhere decent will cost you $2k+/month.
Thats what I hear a lot in Reddit, but it has already been debunked. If you compare USA's purchasing power to Europe only Switzerland and Norway have it better.

I would give one of my fingers just for working a blue collar wagie job in America

Thats what I hear a lot in Reddit, but it has already been debunked. If you compare USA's purchasing power to Europe only Switzerland and Norway have it better.

I would give one of my fingers just for working a blue collar wagie job in America
It depends on a million factors, and Europe is fucked too. Once you can’t afford food and shelter, who fucking cares how much money you’re making.

That being said, move to the Midwest and drive semi-trucks or something. You’ll earn a decent living. It’s just hilariously expensive to live in some parts of the USA.

if i lived there id be more concerned about dodging alligators and methheads then exams

Schizomaxxed post

Florida is filled with boomers who vote for the craziest pols. DeSantis also doesn't know how to quit when he's ahead and has turned off many people. He's completely killed his presidential chances before even declaring. If I wanted to go somewhere warm on the east coast, I'd choose Georgia instead. Really, the mid-atlantic is where it's at in terms of quality of life, but I want somewhere that leans more religious. Living in the northeast has shown me the dems will just run with whatever retarded policies they can think of if they know they'll keep getting elected. We even had some of our representatives campaigning against removing the SALT deduction cap.

This nigger’s blaming the government because he can’t pass community college courses lmfao.

Florida is a based state simply because they don’t have income tax and mostly leave you the fuck alone. Although the the other taxes rape you to make up the difference. At least their circumcision rate is lowish, but that’s mostly the spic population.
Your Based Retard of a Governor who only gets votes from boomers who hadn't struggled a single day in their life is ruining the state

That's life living in a republicuck state. All fucking right wingers must fucking hang. Politics is a joke whatever the spectrum you are on.

I don't like how the requirements to graduate change while I'm still in school. I took two years of spanish because I needed a foreign language credit but we don't need that anymore. Also the tests keep changing the tests so i have to keep taking different ones.

i don't know why i was reading this as if it was about india, weird

Try to get on neetbuxx instead amigo :feelscomfy:

Fuck Florida and fuck (((university))). Move up north and become a cowboy.

Compared to most places, its alright. Too bad the cost of living is getting crazy there.

Try and collect your thoughts and see the questions of the test thru step by step

Or fuck it and YOLO it with chatGPT

Politics are a fucking joke

Oh fuck off, Florida is amazing compared to most places, warm weather, booming economy, based governor. And I ain't gonna read one word until you remove the caps like a normal person.
yup

indeed less bs. No tranny fags. easy life