Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate little girls

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
The high school I went to required all students to make internships somewhere and I simply picked the elementary school next to it. Also, I have a much older brother who is married. So I have a niece. And what I've noticed recently is that little girls are really shit. 

I'm talking about girls between 9 and 12 years old - and even in that seemingly innocent age range you already have girls who completely parrot all that feminist shit. I really enjoyed playing with my niece when she was like 5, 6 or so. But I've noticed that once women are around 9, 10 they begin to parrot feminist shit and start talking about Trump and sexism and how bad women have it. Of course they don't really understand it yet, but they do understand what they are supposed to parrot from the virtual alpha male: the media. 

And they believe to be super smart. It's incredible how arrogant little girls already are. They haven't even gone through puberty yet and are already shit, already parrot feminism and believe to be super smart know-it-alls who get angry when you defend men.

that's what a world of controlled media and single motherhood grants us. school is their church, the media is their priest, and before puberty, they already know all the verses. i give this civilization thirty, maybe fifty years. it can't sustain itself on chad's bastards.

vargstrike said:
that's what a world of controlled media and single motherhood grants us. school is their church, the media is their priest, and before puberty, they already know all the verses. i give this civilization thirty, maybe fifty years. it can't sustain itself on chad's bastards.

Those are all girls from stable academic middle-class households, tho. They are, in some regards, even worse. The poor working class and single-motherhood girls are sometimes even less shit, and if they're feminist they are more like the slut and cigarette and grrl power feminism. But the precocious ones who already watch the news with their parents and consider becoming vegetarians are always the middle-class households with mother and father; father usually working full-time, mother half-time.

Red Shambhala said:
Those are all girls from stable academic middle-class households, tho. They are, in some regards, even worse. The poor working class and single-motherhood girls are sometimes even less shit, and if they're feminist they are more like the slut and cigarette and grrl power feminism. But the precocious ones who already watch the news with their parents and consider becoming vegetarians are always the middle-class households with mother and father; father usually working full-time, mother half-time.

good point. they're reflecting the values of their masters. do you think they'll put these values into practice, going on to divorce and/or cuck their future middle-class husbands?

vargstrike said:
good point. they're reflecting the values of their masters. do you think they'll put these values into practice, going on to divorce and/or cuck their future middle-class husbands?

Hm. Not sure. I guess the question is how they'll react once the middle-class has been completely destroyed; which should happen rather sooner than later. Then, even the amount of men who could simply afford to be their beta bucks will be vanishingly small. 

I guess this will make women even crueler, even more bitter, even more aggressive, feminist and even more hypergamous. And their love-hate Daddy issue relationship towards the "heterosexual white middle-class man" will become even worse. After all, these kind of men are the economic scapegoat these days.

I kinda feel ya. I have to take care of my 9 year old niece (she'll be 10 in a few months) and she can be somewhat insufferable at times. She does go to a private christian school so she is fed the bible and traditional family values daily (I remember hearing her say to sister that not all children have a dad. Apparently the kids in school were saying that everyone has a mom and dad. I just basically was like "wew lass" and walked the fuck out of that conversation. One of those situations where I was like "Not my kid, not my problem") so I havent heard some feminist nonsense from her yet. She just obviously parrots shit that she heard from the internet, but it is mostly just annoying childish memes. I'm sure it'll get worse as she ages, though. Well, unless she turns out to be gay.

Red Shambhala said:
Hm. Not sure. I guess the question is how they'll react once the middle-class has been completely destroyed; which should happen rather sooner than later. Then, even the amount of men who could simply afford to be their beta bucks will be vanishingly small. 

I guess this will make women even crueler, even more bitter, even more aggressive, feminist and even more hypergamous. And their love-hate Daddy issue relationship towards the "heterosexual white middle-class man" will become even worse. After all, these kind of men are the economic scapegoat these days.

Yes, I completely agree. Unless economic prospects for that scapegoat improve, they can no longer afford to, nor tolerate, being the ass end of everything. Women will side with the elites, who will promise them free shit that they can't pay for. When have the elite ever gone broke? The middle-class white man certainly can. I hate to make this political, but there is some overlap between what incels experience and the dystopia to come.

Don't blame them, blame feminist media for brainwashing them with dumb shit like that.

little girls are the perfect height to getting a running start and doing a kick off into oncoming traffic

They are blackpilled as fuck too. They wouldn't hesitate to state your ugliness in front of everyone. I hate being around them.

Red Shambhala said:
The high school I went to required all students to make internships somewhere and I simply picked the elementary school next to it. Also, I have a much older brother who is married. So I have a niece. And what I've noticed recently is that little girls are really shit. 

I'm talking about girls between 9 and 12 years old - and even in that seemingly innocent age range you already have girls who completely parrot all that feminist shit. I really enjoyed playing with my niece when she was like 5, 6 or so. But I've noticed that once women are around 9, 10 they begin to parrot feminist shit and start talking about Trump and sexism and how bad women have it. Of course they don't really understand it yet, but they do understand what they are supposed to parrot from the virtual alpha male: the media. 

And they believe to be super smart. It's incredible how arrogant little girls already are. They haven't even gone through puberty yet and are already shit, already parrot feminism and believe to be super smart know-it-alls who get angry when you defend men.
 All kids are shit. also they don't have a filter, so if they think you're an ugly faggot, they'll tell you so in any way they can lol

Little girls start getting wet for chads. Some of them at ages 9-12 have already had their first kiss or blown off guys, can you believe this crap? This is what happens in a feminist society, whoredom being considered female empowerment.