Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate knowing that people see my face

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Whenever i'm out in public I pretend there's a some sort of force or shield blocking others from seeing my face to cope. I just can't stand knowing that people look at me, analyze and judge me.
But there's no escape from that on Tinder. I know that there will be hundreds of femoids coming across my face, judging me. I mean, the whole purpose of the app is for people to judge you.
It's so brutal.

Wtf after reading this the last thing i would assume about you was using tinder

Tinder is the destroyer of egos

Wtf after reading this the last thing i would assume about you was using tinder
This guy had 60+ matches on Tinder but he calls himself ugly and is ashamed of his appearance

SUIFUEL FOR ME

This guy had 60+ matches on Tinder but he calls himself ugly and is ashamed of his appearance
I remember he even said "I need no surgeries" "Appearance is not my problem". He even admitted being approached.

JFL If you don't think this guy is a trolling larper.

use mask like me

I remember he even said "I need no surgeries" "Appearance is not my problem". He even admitted being approached.

JFL If you don't think this guy is a trolling larper.
some days I look ok but then I transform into a subhuman. Also on my Tinder profile that I had you could barely even see my face, i'm that scared to post it.

I became more subhuman recently, idk why. I even lost weight.

Am glad I never tried tinder or any other online dating platform.