Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when people tell me there are "plenty of fish" out there

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
While that may be true because everywhere I go I seem to be surrounded by foids...but at the same time you could tell me that there is a lot of money in a bank. What use s it as we are not considered human in the first place. We have nothing lost here.

Plenty of fish is more suifuel than lifefuel. The fact that youre still incel when theres plenty of fish means no cunt wants you.

Plenty of fish is more suifuel than lifefuel. The fact that youre still incel when theres plenty of fish means no cunt wants you.
This is so true. There are plenty of fish but it depends on what type of fish YOU are. If you are at the bottom of the food chain, you’re fucked and it’s over. Now imagine all of the foids that are the same species as you want to ascend beyond their looks match. You literally have no option. No larger, more dominant species would want to reproduce with a bottom feeder like us. It’s over for us. Period. Plenty of fish is pure suifuel.

Hard to catch fish when you are too starved to even move.

yeah its brutal

the real problem is the demographics are giga fucked so the gender ratio screws a good amount of men

There is plenty of fish but we have no fishing rod

The fish ain't biting down on my bait.

The plenty of fish shit is such a blue pilled cope.