Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when people say working out attracts women because "it improves your confidence"

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
I was in reddit and I saw men who said women flirted more with them when they got in shape, which was a blackpilling thing to read for me, it shows women are shallow and that looks are priority for them, and some of them were saying it was because of the confidence jfl, NO, it's not because it improves your confidence, it's because your looks improve, and your looks are the most important thing for women because women are animals, it's that simple, that's why I will never respect women, they are the fucking worst, many incels are gymcels, sometimes gym is not enough, but even if I hypothetically got more attractive with time and saw women want me, it would only make me even more misogynistic, I would just use them for sex and then dump them, I refuse to give real love to such a shallow animal with such a politically incorrect nature, I would punish women for having offensive preferences. I don't understand how those men who went from having zero chances with women to sleeping with at least 4 attractive women per month didn't get offended and didn't begin to respect women less, because that's a trully blackpilling experience, I would be traumatized.

Women being more attracted to confidence also offends me because I don't want to be confident without having a good reason to be confident about, how can I be confident in my looks if I'm ugly?, do people want men like me to just look at a mirror and say positive shit in order to improve my confidence?, I'm not going to do that, because confidence based on lies is just narcissism, another proof women like narcissists.

Idgaf about women being confident as long as they are kind, fun and sexually attracted to me, I wouldn't be less attracted to them for that, women are so weird dude, they are fucking aliens, I hate the fact that they reject me for being insecure instead of accepting my insecurity and vulnerability which is what I would do with them, this proves that showing vulnerability to a woman is like bleeding in front of a shark, women have no heart.

Last edited:
I was in reddit and I saw men who said women flirted more with them when they got in shape, which was a blackpilling thing to read for me, it shows women are shallow and that looks are priority for them, and some of them were saying it was because of the confidence jfl, NO, it's not because it improves your confidence, it's because your looks improve, and your looks are the most important thing for women because women are animals, it's that simple, that's why I will never respect women, they are the fucking worst, many incels are gymcels, sometimes gym is not enough, but even if I hypothetically got more attractive with time and saw women want me, it would only make me even more misogynistic, I would just use them for sex and then dump them, I refuse to give real love to such a shallow animal with such a politically incorrect nature, I would punish women for having offensive preferences.

Women being more attracted to confidence also offends me because I don't want to be confident without having a good reason to be confident about, how can I be confident in my looks if I'm ugly?, do people want men like me to just look at a mirror and say positive shit in order to improve my confidence?, I'm not going to do that, because confidence based on lies is just narcissism, another proof women like narcissists.

Idgaf about women being confident as long as they are kind, fun and sexually attracted to me, I wouldn't be less attracted to them for that, women are so weird dude, they are fucking aliens, I hate the fact that they reject me for being insecure instead of accepting my insecurity and vulnerability which is what I would do with them, this proves that showing vulnerability to a woman is like bleeding in front of a shark, women have no heart.
foids love brutal, animalstic, narcistic men they love with they get their brain fucked out by a 2m gymmaxxed idiot tat beat other ones up

True, all women like the same guys. I hate women.
they love it when he don't even look at others and only look at other to spit on their faces. thats what foids lovee

I was in reddit
:fuk:

and some of them were saying it was because of the confidence jfl, NO, it's not because it improves your confidence, it's because your looks improve, and your looks are the most important thing for women
wrong. Working out does not improve your looks. Looks = face + height. Muscles are irrelevant to more than 99% foids, physique generally is irrelevant unless very fat

many incels are gymcels, sometimes gym is not enough
gym is never enough I am 15 years lifting and still on this forum

I don't understand how those men who went from having zero chances with women to sleeping with at least 4 attractive women per month didn't get offended and didn't begin to respect women less
they dont exist

Women being more attracted to confidence also offends me because I don't want to be confident without having a good reason to be confident about, how can I be confident in my looks if I'm ugly?
women are attracted to looks not confidence. People who are good looking are wanted and that is why they are confident.

they reject me for being insecure
they reject you for being ugly/short/both

wrong. Working out does not improve your looks. Looks = face + height. Muscles are irrelevant to more than 99% foids, physique generally is irrelevant unless very fat
Working out works for lucky men, not subhumans like us. But still, even if that happened to me and women wanted to have sex with me, the fact that they want me just because I improved my looks even if I am the same person in the inside would outrage me and I would respect women even less.

Women being more attracted to confidence also offends me because I don't want to be confident without having a good reason to be confident about,
"Confidence" what is confidence really? confidence on what? it's just seem one of these concepts invented to euphemize the fact that its just looks