Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate it when people call me out on my height

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Whatever greycel JFL.

images

Id be happy with a curry foid whos around this looks level (without makeup would be much lower tbh which is fine by me)
Dude if you are 4/10 you have no frickin chance with a girl like that unless you become really rich, if you are older than 23, 24 i would suggest you to lower your standards.

Dude if you are 4/10 you have no frickin chance with a girl like that unless you become really rich, if you are older than 23, 24 i would suggest you to lower your standards.

1. Shes wearing fakeup. Without fakeup, shed be my looksmatch.

maxresdefault.jpg

Use this example and apply the same subtraction to her face.

2. Shes not a girl, prolly 30+ which is about same age range as iam.

Have you tried SEAmaxxing?

Is she an actress? Just a random foid i picked from google JFL.
i guess, i dunno, she calls herself instagram model and fashion blogger like any narcissistic foid nowadays.

i guess, i dunno, she calls herself instagram model and fashion blogger like any narcissistic foid nowadays.

Stupid hole is average at best. But there are many cucks here that would overrate her.

At 33 of u living with your mom, i don't think that the failure Is the lack of foid tbh

Stupid hole is average at best. But there are many cucks here that would overrate her.
Its hard to tell, makeup change entire face, hide any flaw and filters in picture makes them completely other person.

At 33 of u living with your mom, i don't think that the failure Is the lack of foid tbh

Thats a typical normalscum response. Cant expect more from a fkin greycel. What the fuck is with the vetting process? Theyre letting any idiot in these days.

Thats a typical normalscum response. Cant expect more from a fkin greycel. What the fuck is with the vetting process? Theyre letting any idiot in these days.
So do you think your red color on your name gives you status? Lololol I thought this bullshit of the tags were just in that Italian sewer. You are 33 years old and you live at home with mommy, I think it is feasible that no foid wants you, as the foid is a parasite and cannot parasitize on you, that you have nothing.

Last edited:
So do you think your red color on your name gives you status? Lololol I thought this bullshit of the tags were just in that Italian sewer. You are 33 years old and you live at home with mommy, I think it is feasible that no foid wants you, as the foid is a parasite and cannot parasitize on you, that you have nothing.

Most married guys here still live with their parents. So JFL @ you.