Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate it when people call me out on my height

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Ive been posting on incel sites for the past three years. Every time i mention my height, theres always a faggot whos says something stupid like "you cant be 6 4 and incel" . And yet iam rotting away, living with my mom, at 33 years of age not even having held hands with a foid.

These fuckers must be rounded up and shot. I respect them as much i respect foids tbh.

Thats pretty tall tbh, you're balding right?

I hate being short more than I hate being KHHV.

I hate being short more than I hate being KHHV.

Fair point. Being short sucks. Being curry sucks too though.
At that age a lot of people are balding as well. It could only get worse from there.

Its over. Ive missed out on my teens and twenties. Theres no coming back from this tbh.

At least you seen as a man even if you a really ugly one. Us manlets are seen as kids who aint cute.

You must be truly ugly. You can't deny that being tall boosts your smv.

JFL you must be 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percentile height in India. You can't deny that it gives you height halo. Are you lightskin as well?

It b cuz of ur pesonatily

JFL you must be 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percentile height in India. You can't deny that it gives you height halo. Are you lightskin as well?

Id say wheatish.
It b cuz of ur pesonatily
Foids are supposed to line up and suck my dick because of my height according to some here.

Strange situation

Yeah but you are 6’4 chadpreet

don’t deny it

well would you rather be khhv and also 5'4" instead of 6'4"?

How much have you tried?

yet iam living with my mom, at 33 years of age
Yeah I think unironically this is the problem.

If you are at home 24/7 in a place with no online dating culture,you wont get laid even as Gandy.

Try :bluepill: advice first, 6'4 ad lightskin should get you laid unless you look like St.BO2cel

Yeah I think unironically this is the problem.

If you are at home 24/7 in a place with no online dating culture,you wont get laid even as Gandy.

Try :bluepill: advice first, 6'4 ad lightskin should get you laid unless you look like St.BO2cel

Iam not home 24/7.
Start trying

Approaching doesnt work in curryland.

So you are telling me thatyou never approached irl despite being 33 ? Bro are you waiting to die ?

I dont see foids that i like in public. Most i see look like abo foids.

So you are telling me thatyou never approached irl despite being 33 ? Bro are you waiting to die ?
JFL.

Dude is a 6'4, lightskin, not balding man who never approached.

He probably could accend but let his own mental issues track him back, possibly one of the few cases where mental sanity ACTUALLY avoid someone from getting laid.

Last edited:
I don't call u out on your height, but you are a rich af, Aryan, fair skinned curry, so I call you out on that.

Hell you don't even accept you can arrangedmarriagemaxx a literal model (from what I know of curry culture) if worst comes to worse.

Now compare your situation to a genetic garbage software developer Dravidian in London, San Fran, NYC, Sydney or Seoul - see what I mean???

i understand if you're an autistic, I'm not short either but idk no approaches with a 6'4 halo just makes me mad lol

Start hitting on ugly short girls, they will fuck you just of your height, so what if they are ugly its not like youre going to marry them. Shot me, youre a volcel.

because you're a fakecel tallfag larper. being above 6' and pretending u have issues. because tallfags are retarded and pathetic. u know in your heart that u are a fakecel larper so u keep trying to cope and larp as if u are an incel.
pathetic tallfags should shut the fuck up.

I believe you are an incel.
You have a 2/10 face, right?

you sound like you live in the wrong place and are mentally fucked up tbh

If you're rich like @ChinaCurry said then you're a volcel. You could easily get an arranged marriage in that case, with a decent looking foid too since you're lightskinned and very tall for an Indian

Yeah he might have, and as I say I'm not an expert on these curry traditions (both my sister's married white guys jfl), but I think currywhores have that same low IQ thing that noodles have, where skin tone beats all.

So a 3/10 with light med/me/Latin passing colour beats a 9/10 shitskin, and a 2/10 with red undertones mogs them all

Also your standards.

Please post in this thread an image of the minimum an indian foid has to look for you to date her/possibly marry.

yeah fuck them

I’ve seen him. He’s got typical indian skin

Also your standards.

Please post in this thread an image of the minimum an indian foid has to look for you to date her/possibly marry.

Ive alrdy done this in many threads.

Here i get rated arnd 4.
Start hitting on ugly short girls, they will fuck you just of your height, so what if they are ugly its not like youre going to marry them. Shot me, youre a volcel.

I cant fuck foids below my looksmatch.
If you're rich like @ChinaCurry said then you're a volcel. You could easily get an arranged marriage in that case, with a decent looking foid too since you're lightskinned and very tall for an Indian

Iam not rich JFL. Not sure where he got that from. I have huge running debts relative to my business turnover.
I don't call u out on your height, but you are a rich af, Aryan, fair skinned curry, so I call you out on that.

Hell you don't even accept you can arrangedmarriagemaxx a literal model (from what I know of curry culture) if worst comes to worse.

Now compare your situation to a genetic garbage software developer Dravidian in London, San Fran, NYC, Sydney or Seoul - see what I mean???

I dont get decent girls in arranged marriages because i have lots of debts. In any case, i wouldnt want to betabuxx.

Last edited:
because you're a fakecel tallfag larper. being above 6' and pretending u have issues. because tallfags are retarded and pathetic. u know in your heart that u are a fakecel larper so u keep trying to cope and larp as if u are an incel.
pathetic tallfags should shut the fuck up.

100/100, im sick of tallfags. i called one out for thinking they're superior to manlets and he was like "ok? i can still post here though"

Funny how these tallfags think they're so superior to us but they're still on these forums. And when we insult them for how they treat us, they try to be like "nooo we're still incel, height doesnt matter that much" yeah sure fucker

100/100, im sick of tallfags. i called one out for thinking they're superior to manlets and he was like "ok? i can still post here though"

Funny how these tallfags think they're so superior to us but they're still on these forums. And when we insult them for how they treat us, they try to be like "nooo we're still incel, height doesnt matter that much" yeah sure fucker

Whatever greycel JFL.
Link? Or at least give me a quote of what you said so I can search for it. Too lazy.

images

Id be happy with a curry foid whos around this looks level (without makeup would be much lower tbh which is fine by me)

mogs me to the next realm