Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate it when my mom talk as if I will have gf

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Bluepill advice ruined me
★★★
18d 2h 49m
When we talk she'd always bring up things like what would your future gf think about this or that like motherfucker don't you get I will most likely NEVER have a gf??? Why do you always have to talk about things as if It will happen???? It will never happen to me because of you mom. I inherited your shit genes. Hurts me even more when we call and she'd ask me when I'll bring home her second daughter in law :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I try mom I try

Last edited:
HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Bluepill advice ruined me
★★★
18d 2h 49m
she doesnt understand how hard things have become.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★★
179d 5h 39m
Rape her (in Skyrim Sex Mod)! :feelsdevil:

frankie.driver

frankie.driver

Greycel
4h 0m
When we talk she'd always bring up things like what would your future gf think about this or that like motherfucker don't you get I will most likely NEVER have a gf??? Why do you always have to talk about things as if It will happen???? It will never happen to me because of you mom. I inherited your shit genes. Hurts me even more when we call and she'd ask me when I'll bring home her second daughter in law :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I try mom I try
Relatable af. Kinda reminds me of the time when I was like at a sex education class in High School and the teachers of the program talked about having a romantic relationship like if every individual on this earth could experience one. Like cmon some of us are eternally doomed:feelsohgod:

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Proud Coomercel
★★★★
20d 7h 36m
My mum's been doing that a lot for the past couple months. She keeps talking about my future wife as if I even have access to that future. Been a NEET for 4 years but clearly that isn't enough to show her that I have 0 motivation

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

President of the Autistic Republic of Incelistan
★★
29d 21m
Mine stopped talking to me about this.
Probably she knows it's over by now.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

my brachialis is always sore
★★★★★
19d 12h 38m
SadBoy888

SadBoy888

Victim of NT/Heightpill
4d 10h 42m
My dad says you will find someone. At the same time he also says I am useless and disgusting and belong in a zoo. One time I was at the kids hospital for checkup for my many ailments and he asked me why I was shorter than the other girls :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: and was very disappointdd. He sometimes ask me if I have grownyet because i have been 5'4 since 14 :feelsrope:

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Emir of Inkwells Abu Inceli al-Qurayshi
★★★★
3d 1h 14m
Brocel, you should appreciate your mom more (unless she hates/abuses you). It's the only pure LOVE we will ever get (then, THERE'S the unlucky ones... :cryfeels:).

Soyciety will feel colder to me once my parents die, tbh ngl :feelsrope: