Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I hate it when men want to treat them like I'm their mom." Translates to "I'm a whore who loves to be treated like a toilet."

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Any woman who hates treating their boyfriend/husband in a motherly way (with compassion and love) is essentially saying she's a cunt. In a non-globohomo society women are trained to be wives and mothers. That's their fucking duty. They cook clean and keep their family healthy. Women in the West hate responsibilities and would rather be treated as a toilet than a respected matronly figure in a community.

Foids are twisted creatures

Any woman who hates treating their boyfriend/husband in a motherly way (with compassion and love) is essentially saying she's a cunt. In a non-globohomo society women are trained to be wives and mothers. That's their fucking duty. They cook clean and keep their family healthy. Women in the West hate responsibilities and would rather be treated as a toilet than a respected matronly figure in a community.
All women hate it. In traditional (shithole) countries the women jump ship at the opportunity. In the West, the traditional Women are pampered and unemployed princesses. They wouldn't do it if their oofy doofy made $2 a day in a canning factory

Er fuel tbh. Foids wanna be masculine and refuse to comfort and emotionally support a man. Yeah :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Any woman who hates treating their boyfriend/husband in a motherly way
They do it happily for Chad. They play mommy bringing cake to prison for their convicted serial rapist penpals. Foids love preparing meals (and even milk bottles!) for Chad, they financially support Chad, they clean Chad's mess and so on.

What foids actually hate is associating themselves with sub-9 oofie doofie males

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back