Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when I see foids take selfies

P

pooty

Greycel
There is something about selfie-taking foids that pisses me off. I remember being in the train and on the opposite row there is this foid staring at her phone while contorting her face into weird expressions. It is as though she thinks her selfie is gonna garner her so much attention (which is kinda true seeing how thirsty most guys are). The worst part is she isn't even good looking!

I also remember this occassion that happened years back in high school. The glass screen of my phone was abit cracked, rendering my front camera completely useless (my front camera is still working). A foid noticed it and asked how i live with such a phone. I looked at her with a puzzled look and then she said, your front camera is broken, how are you able to take selfies? I was slightly triggered by that.

Selfies have always disgusted me. I always felt a slight cringe whenever I looked at my face on a camera or in a photo. I do not know what go through a foid mind whenever they take a selfie, especially the uglier ones. Do they not feel shame or embarrassment? Do they really think they are some fucking princess that have to constantly upload photos to instagram to please their mass of peasant followers? JFL

Literally all foids take selfies dude

I looked at her with a puzzled look and then she said, your front camera is broken, how are you able to take selfies? I was slightly triggered by that.
I'm triggered too. Selfie has become a vital function for women now. The princess/peasant effect is eloquent.

It's all they do 24/7, even the ugly ones take lot's of selfies.

I remember foids would take selfies in class and I'd be visible in the background of the pic that she was sending on Snapchat, it used to make me rage so much

It's just female narcissism.

foids take lots of selfies because most of them dont realise how ugly they actually are because theyre told that theyre beautiful their whole life

I wish smartphones never existed because of stupid self centered roasties taking degenerate selfies, makes my blood boil every god dam time

tbh if I was looking good I'd take selfies with all kinds of shit all the time

They're all sociopathic narcissists.

thERe is something you can do about it though,

never forget that boyo

i took a selfie once. Felt like a total phaggot

foids and chads are immune to lens distortion.