Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when foids move freely in their lives and get away with screwing men over.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
One of my friends rents from a landlady and this landlady has 13-year-old carpets and appliances that are not the best quality. My friend got honey trapped into seeking accommodation because it is a hundred dollars below the market rent price. He had to pay her for her shitting appliances, because she accused him of destroying the machines, even though the machines were about to be defective because they were so old. One of my other friends got screwed over from a divorce, even though the woman cheated, and he lost his family. These foids can get away with anything, live the good life, and be able to have the freedom to roam freely and chaos and devastation to the next man they screw over. To them it's all a game, they get a dopamine hit from using men. They have no thoughts to the lives they ruin, and the struggles men face.

Their mother was a trailer-park sow who forced her drunk ex-husband to commit suicide.

Yet of course, us hateful inkwells are obviously perpetuating their agonizing oppression from this internet forum; see below... :feelshaha:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Yet of course, us hateful inkwells are obviously perpetuating their agonizing oppression from this internet forum; see below... :feelshaha:
I agree. It's not women that are oppressed. It is us, men. The top 5% of men skew their perception. The average man has to struggle in their life. These feminists are narrow-focused, and they oppress us. We must smash the matriarchiacal system.

Water post bro