Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when foids bring their kids to work

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m on the last hour of my shift, and I was just overcome with a wave of anger, because my goblina foid coworker unexpectedly brought her two little goblinos to work.

I hate it when foids bring their crotch goblins to work.

I am a kissless wizard - I don’t want to see a foid’s little vagina bandits at my place of work!

To make it worse, she had two sons - therefore, there is a good chance the two boys will grow up to be assholes just like their mom.

I have never seen this goblina with the father of her kids, she looks to be around 38-years-old, so she is most likely a single mother.

Fuck her.

Honestly, I should be the Human Resources person - the goblina should be doing big tit MILF sessions on OnlyFans.

why do you pay them any mind.

why do you pay them any mind.
One wrong move, and I’m fired - it’s easier to move when I am not around crotch goblins.

I shit you not, a filthy grandmother and her two sons just walked in - the grandmother told me that she was looking for her daughter - my 4.2/10 40-year-old foid coworker came out from her office, and claimed her two little boys. I hate foids.

Crotch goblins!

Lol!

To bad it's such an ordeal finding effective and easily accessible, yet delayed and undetectable poisons - in "uncle festers cookbook" RPG

Maybe you should ask if, "they are vaxxed and triple bolstered?" You know, "for there safety.."

Crotch goblins!

Lol!

To bad it's such an ordeal finding effective and easily accessible, yet delayed and undetectable poisons - in "uncle festers cookbook" RPG

Maybe you should ask if, "they are vaxxed and triple bolstered?" You know, "for there safety.."
Agreed.

Thanks for letting me vent. No mater how fat, ugly, or short a foid is - she will be able to become a mother.

Agreed.

Thanks for letting me vent. No mater how fat, ugly, or short a foid is - she will be able to become a mother.
My neighbors keep popping goblins like they are puppies! And it's a tiny house.

They are loud.

Thank goodness, they are frantic about...

"Stay away from the inkwell!"
&
"Stay inside!"

But damn! Those goblins are gonna be shell shocked from all that helicopter parenting when they are eventually forced to think for themselves!

Their own dog hides from them, sad lol...

Oh well. Not my problem.

Same. The kids are too loud and besides it’s a place of business, kids don’t belong there. And yeah; I’m unable to have a family so it is cruel to flaunt your family in front of coworkers who will never have that.

kids are usually drown to me and like me
which annoying
im both the guy that dont like kids and the guy that kids naturally like
what a shitty mix