Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate it when every character has sex and relationships

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Why the fuck do i see this everywhere ? Fucking relatable male character has a gf or has sex

It feels so unrealistic ffs

I wish there were more loner loser characters ...like me

Characters don't exist anyways

the entire world is build to torture autistic men. Thats the only meaning NTs have in life

Characters don't exist anyways
47437.jpg

But how would the normies see the humanity in a character if they're not a sexhaver?

the entire world is build to torture autistic men. Thats the only meaning NTs have in life
:yes:

i remembered the first episode of mister robot. soon after i stopped watching the series.

I remember watching a movie trailer on YouTube, It was about a Muslim college girl falling in love with a white American guy. It was suicide fuel for me :feelsrope:

I remember watching a movie trailer on YouTube, It was about a Muslim college girl falling in love with a white American guy. It was suicide fuel for me :feelsrope:
:feelskek: Is BLEACHED getting mainstream or what?

This is why I prefer the New Testament to most modern literature, even though I'm not a Christcuck

Why the fuck do i see this everywhere ? Fucking relatable male character has a gf or has sex

It pisses me off too. I just want to play a video game without romance bullshit.

Lmao everthing is about love and shit wtf is this shit

I stopped watching banshee because of that. Every episode had ATLEAST one long sex scene. it was fucking annoying as hell

Joker (2019)

You are Just not the Main Character "

The Stacy falls in love with an incel type in every Jewllywood movie, in order to keep as many men bluepilled as possible.

There are plenty of characters that don't have relationships They are all villains.

that is very unjust though
Yeah. And whenever there is a sympathetic villain he is usually a tragic character whose wife died and he is taking revenge or something like that. Basically if you got no foid you get no sympathy.

Yes, autistic men have a hard time in the world, but as an autistic man myself, it's definitely possible to find other autistic females, that would be interested in other autistic men. No need to be so hard on yourself.

Yes, autistic men have a hard time in the world, but as an autistic man myself, it's definitely possible to find other autistic females, that would be interested in other autistic men. No need to be so hard on yourself.
Autistic women don't exist.

Yeah, movies are mostly misleading jew/foid/soyboy propaganda.

The jooish racemix propaganda continues.

i mean, ofc what do you fucking expect mainstream media (Movies and TV shows) are controlled by kikes to appeal to the masses ofc an inkwel basement rotter won't relate

You need to find works made by truecels for truecels, which you'll only see in books, manga, comics, poetry, jp novels, indie vidya and other generally descentralized forms of art

Try reading Strongest Man Kurosawa, its about a 44 year old virgin construction worker, and the author himself is 62 year old, never married, no children. It's real af

View: https://i.imgur.com/mbokaQh.jpeg

I wish there would be cartoons/movies/manga where the villains are sex havers in relationship but still beyond vile, while the hero is a single male who is virtuous, but still doesnt get the girl

That would be relatable

I wish there would be cartoons/movies/manga where the villains are sex havers in relationship but still beyond vile, while the hero is a single male who is virtuous, but still doesnt get the girl

That would be relatable
Too realistic for people. It would make their heads hurt

That would be relatable
If there was a show like that, Id 100% watch it if it was high quality

That would be relatable
That would be good and actually realistic

They have no idea how to make loser characters, good example 2 and a half Men and big bang theory. Allan was supposed to be betabuxxer loser yet he banged bunch of stacies half his age, guys from bbt dated like 10+ girls and they were supposed to be neckbeard bookworms.

They have no idea how to make loser characters, good example 2 and a half Men and big bang theory. Allan was supposed to be betabuxxer loser yet he banged bunch of stacies half his age, guys from bbt dated like 10+ girls and they were supposed to be neckbeard bookworms.
Authors have massive skill issue or they're trying to cause guilt in ugly men convincing them it's their personality