Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it how talentless iam

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive started playing guitar at the age of 15, did it for over 1 year until i stopped because of depression

Started doing Sports and Boxing, but quit because of Depression, anxiety and Health problems

if i played guitar the whole time until now, i would be a fucking Rockstar already, but now at 19 it is to fucking late probably, every Rockstar started already at a way more earlier age

I am in the same situation because depression kills every talent

Same situation, only good at games and manual labour.
Could always pick up the guitair again for a different genre of music?

Yes,
My looks always kill it for me.
You have no motivation when you know how ugly you are.

Yeah. Rock stars, star athletes, star actors--these people all started at an extremely young age and were basically genetically predetermined to be successful at their craft.

Most of them are miserable and depressed still, but their talent is off the charts.

My advice is that if you're going to learn a skill, do it for you and only you. Because as long as you're not at least a Chadlite, nobody will give a fuck how good you are at anything.

It's very hard to feel motivated to learn a new skill when all you actually want to do is rot away

It's not the talent it's more the motivation to do something.
What's the point in being talented at something when it will only be appreciated if you are gl.

story of my life :feelsrope:

Ive started playing guitar at the age of 15, did it for over 1 year until i stopped because of depression

Started doing Sports and Boxing, but quit because of Depression, anxiety and Health problems

if i played guitar the whole time until now, i would be a fucking Rockstar already, but now at 19 it is to fucking late probably, every Rockstar started already at a way more earlier age

Same. I get depressed easily which then leads to boredom & apathy. Which then leads to procrastinationmaxxing & LDARmaxxing.

Same tbh, I had lots of interests but they were all short-lived. I just suck at everything.

It's never too late to practice something. Just start again and keep doing it every day for 15 minutes at least! Anyone can do anything for 15 minutes

My only talent is being good at academics :feelsrope::feelsrope:. At least it will help me get stembuxx to surgerymaxx.

I'm lucky there was a time my depression was mild enough for me to stick to some things. I can play the drums fairly well.

I do drawing & electronic music but I can only focus on it when im in a good mood. Most of the time I just LDAR. Not a surprise this is recurring behaviour among incels.

@Doug you are pretty talented at making quality posts.

Look for things that help you cope with depression. Something that resonates with how you feel and let you exercise catharsis.
I often turn to making music on my computer, really dark moody stuff noone wants to listen to.

Do something just for yourself. Free of judgement and standards.

There's no point. It's fucking meaningless.

I remember ER had written something similar in his Manifesto like in every activity he was mediocre at best.
But you know OP, he realized where to put his potential. You can find your destiny as well.

Last edited: