Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate it here, and I hate myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m so sick and tired of my being here. I’m so sick and tired of being rejected, outcasted, bullied, and belittled from society. I feel like Job from the Bible, but without the crappy wife or “friends” that left him behind. I have no friends, and the only time I’m spoken to, the conversations are cliche, or belittling me in some way, shape, or form. I just want to give in, and sell my soul off to the devil sometimes because of how shitty my life is. Maybe it’s because I’m 16, but I’ve been experiencing this treatment since I was 6 or 8; being choked out by my dad, slashed in the face, having hot water poured down my shirt, and more. Fuck me.

There's nothing u can rlly do man apart from find good copes :(

There's nothing u can rlly do man apart from find good copes :(
I am picking up a Bible today that I found, but I’ve no motivation to read it.

I mean if you hate here you can leave. Nothings stopping you. Only thing you lose is a good cope and rant outlet, you'll still be ugly asf

Maybe it’s because I’m 16, but I’ve been experiencing this treatment since I was 6 or 8; being choked out by my dad, slashed in the face, having hot water poured down my shirt, and more. Fuck me.
Fuck you? Don’t you mean fuck your environment? Your father sounds like trash, and I know you’re only 16, but calm down on yourself. I’m 21, but I guarantee you it is far more over for me than you. I’ve got five years until I’m a truecel (26 year old virgin), and unless a miracle happens, I’m gonna be a virgin by age 30. Now I’m obviously not belittling you or what you’re going through, but I’ve been through very similar, so I know where you’re coming from. I hope you can get through this. God has your back.

Fuck you? Don’t you mean fuck your environment? Your father sounds like trash, and I know you’re only 16, but calm down on yourself. I’m 21, but I guarantee you it is far more over for me than you. I’ve got five years until I’m a truecel (26 year old virgin), and unless a miracle happens, I’m gonna be a virgin by age 30. Now I’m obviously not belittling you or what you’re going through, but I’ve been through very similar, so I know where you’re coming from. I hope you can get through this. God has your back.

That’s what scares me the most. Just the other day I was 13, 10, and so on. In 2 years I’ll be off to college to, most likely, experience more torment. It scares me. I don’t know what to do. I just need some sort of guidance or something.

Ur only 16 and a reason you feel like this is cuz of Ur parents so there's a chance u ain't incel

16 was my prime age. Studymaxx everything will be fine, if you have high iq

That’s what scares me the most. Just the other day I was 13, 10, and so on. In 2 years I’ll be off to college to, most likely, experience more torment. It scares me. I don’t know what to do. I just need some sort of guidance or something.
I remember when I was 16. That was back in 2014, around the same time ER snapped. At the time, I identified with his frustration especially after getting friendzoned by that one girl and having that other girl ghost me too. So yeah, I understand you.

Life turned shit for me after 14

Cope today rope tomorrow
Read this everyday

If you're 16 and have never had a gf then you're an incel. I realized I'm an incel at the age of 14. We are all living miserable lifes dude. At least you don't rely on medication to live... Pretty much all incels have experienced bullying, mockery, loneliness, depressions, suicidal thoughts,you name it. The quality of life is determined by your looks even with the closest members (for my case my sisters)...

If you're 16 and have never had a gf then you're an incel. I realized I'm an incel at the age of 14. We are living a miserable life dude. At least you don't relay on medication to live... Pretty much all incels have experienced bullying, mockery, loneliness, depressions, suicidal thoughts,you name it. The quality of life is determined by your looks even with the closest members (for my case my sisters)...
I realized at 14 too

I like it here, but I would like it more if I wasnt here and had a gf

I realized at 14 too
I know I know... Most humans start experiencing attention, love and compliments from the other sex at the age of 12 to 14. If you're ignored by foids at that age or, worse, ridiculed and bullied by them then there are high chances you're an incel. Rare are those who become sexually active and start dating in young adulthood (18 to 21). In fact, if foids didn't like you when you were a teen and start all of a sudden talking and interested to you in your young adulthood years, you have to consider this as a miracle.

Last edited:
I know I know... Most humans start experiencing attention, love and compliments from the other sex at the age of 12 to 14. If you're ignored by foids at that age or, worse, ridiculed and bullied by them then there are high chances you're an incel. Rare are those who become sexually active and start dating in young adulthood (18 to 21). In fact, if foids didn't like you when you were a teen and start all of a sudden talking and interested to you in your young adulthood years, you have to consider this a as miracle.
I wasn't very social ever, but I was at my most ostracized during age 12-14, I think you may have a point OP

I wasn't very social ever, but I was at my most ostracized during age 12-14, I think you may have a point OP
Being very social depends on how society treats you, my friend. If you are bombared with compliments about your looks and people treat you nicely and everyone wants to be your friend and foids are attracted to you, there is no way to be socially anxious or introverted. Being a loner or socially anxious is the result of traumas (social rejections, bullying, etc.).

Being very social depends on how society treats you, my friend. If you are bombared with compliments about your looks and people treat you nicely and everyone wants to be your friend and foids are attracted to you, there is no way to be socially anxious or introverted. Being a loner or socially anxious is the result of traumas (social rejections, bullying, etc.).
I went from being very extroverted to the complete opposite

I know I know... Most humans start experiencing attention, love and compliments from the other sex at the age of 12 to 14. If you're ignored by foids at that age or, worse, ridiculed and bullied by them then there are high chances you're an incel. Rare are those who become sexually active and start dating in young adulthood (18 to 21). In fact, if foids didn't like you when you were a teen and start all of a sudden talking and interested to you in your young adulthood years, you have to consider this as a miracle.
Yeah foids at school ignore me as well. If they dont like me at 17, why would they like me at 25?

I went from being very extroverted to the complete opposite
Same here. As a young kid I was extremely extroverted, now, I cannot even look in people's eyes or ask someone about the nearest restroom even if the person is just an ulgy incel like me. Life is cruel.

Same here. As a young kid I was extremely extroverted, now, I cannot even look in people's eyes or ask someone about the nearest restroom even if the person is just an ulgy incel like me. Life is cruel.
Yep. I'm the exact same rn

Yeah foids at school ignore me as well. If they dont like me at 17, why would they like me at 25?
It's over for you if you're 25. You have more in common with elderly people than with foids and guys in their teens or young adulthood (I mean from 18 to 22/23).

16 was my prime age. Studymaxx everything will be fine, if you have high iq

I don’t want to be a betabuxxer

same. I used to be very very extroverted, and can be if I’m around the right people.